GMAT for Univs without job experience

Hi guys, Can any one please tell me whether any australian universities or any universities any where else allow students without job experience, and if yes till wat extent do they provide the scholarships to students for their MBA programme. …

Hi guys,
Can any one please tell me whether any australian universities or any universities any where else allow students without job experience, and if yes till wat extent do they provide the scholarships to students for their MBA programme.
Hurricane

I think the best place is www.idp.com. Still better take a session with the IDP center closest to your city. They provide best counselling.

There are many MBA programs in Australia where workexp is not mandatory. The credibility of a degree from such an institute is best left undiscussed. Moreover, now they have changed the PR rules. Add to it, I know of many ppl working at gas stations after doing their MBA.

With regards to "scholarship", I really don't understand why anybody would want to give that to a fresher in an MBA program. No, they *don't*.

HTH,

Arun

if u r goin to australia do somethin related to IT, cauz it wld help u in gettin PR. my friend is doin MBA from some college in sydney .its not UTS... he has done BMS here ... not an engineer.best way to get a decent job in ozzi is to get PR !!!... i think uts takes freshers so go ahead mate !! all the best .

for mba without work ex... edith cowan university is there

check 4 Canadian uni.