GMAT exhaustive books/test series list

Hi All P-folks! My gmat d day happens to be 11th of june 2009 and here’s the list of material I plan to get over with by then: 1.Kaplan premier book + cd 2.Barrons GMAT book+ cd 3.OG11 4.OG12 5.Powerprep full length tests 6.OG …

Hi All P-folks!

My gmat d day happens to be 11th of june 2009 and here's the list of material I plan to get over with by then:

1.Kaplan premier book + cd
2.Barrons GMAT book+ cd
3.OG11
4.OG12
5.Powerprep full length tests
6.OG quant review
7.Manhattan SC book
8.Kaplan 800

Any suggestions.

Thanks,
Prit:biggrin:

All the best Prit. Wish you all 'D' best. I am planning to give same in August. Lemme know how to get above stuff? I cudnt find online links. Suggest any, if you have.
:D

Hi All P-folks!

My gmat d day happens to be 11th of june 2009 and here's the list of material I plan to get over with by then:

1.Kaplan premier book + cd
2.Barrons GMAT book+ cd
3.OG11
4.OG12
5.Powerprep full length tests
6.OG quant review
7.Manhattan SC book
8.Kaplan 800

Any suggestions.

Thanks,
Prit:biggrin:

even OG10 is a must DO - DO Prit...

Hi Shashank,

I am Nikhil, I am also planning to give my GMAT in Aug. I have no exp about how and where to start the preparation of GMAT.
It would be very nice if you people could guide me about how can I start my prep and it will be great if some one can share some of the online material or some mock tests..

Thanks,
Nikhil

Hi Shashank,

I am Nikhil, I am also planning to give my GMAT in Aug. I have no exp about how and where to start the preparation of GMAT.
It would be very nice if you people could guide me about how can I start my prep and it will be great if some one can share some of the online material or some mock tests..

Thanks,
Nikhil

Nikhil, give a diagnostic test and surf mba.com for more details.

sharing of study stuff online is ban on PagalGuy.

So i wud request you to surf the net for some study material.

u can easily find something which will help u.

I would kindly recommend getting your hands on the PowerScore GMAT Critical Reasoning Bible. It is very thorough and methodical--turns a seemingly subjective section into something more logical.

Vrinda81 Says
I would kindly recommend getting your hands on the PowerScore GMAT Critical Reasoning Bible. It is very thorough and methodical--turns a seemingly subjective section into something more logical.

Vrinda, can u please tell from where can i get it ??

Hi everyone, I wish to take the GMAT Exam. I stay in Mumbai, but i am extremely confused as to which coaching centre to take the GMAT coaching from? Please help me incase any of you have had any experience regarding the classes here in Mumbai. Also, which book to refer to for Gmat?