GMAT-er from Kolkata

Hello Everyone,I happen to be pretty new here. I am planning to take the GMAT on Jan, 2013. Is there anyone else from Kolkata, who’s planning to give the GMAT in this cycle? ::

Hello Everyone,

I happen to be pretty new here. I am planning to take the GMAT on Jan, 2013. Is there anyone else from Kolkata, who's planning to give the GMAT in this cycle?

Hi Some2609

I have taken the GMAT once scoring a 710. However, I'm considering to retake it sometime soon (before Jan'13 though). I studied on my own before and would like to try a different approach by studying in a small group.

Besides the GMAT, I would like to collaborate with someone on other aspects of the application.

I've messaged you my contact details. Hope to hear from you.

Hi bm2012

At last!!!!! I get a reply. Great hearing from you and thats a good score dude!!!..Y really bother retaking the GMAT??
This is my 1st attempt and I am totally on my own, till now. But I would really consider studying in a group. I have msged u my contact details. Lets kick off as soon as u'r ready.

Some2609
@Some2609 said: Hi bm2012
At last!!!!! I get a reply. Great hearing from you and thats a good score dude!!!..Y really bother retaking the GMAT??
This is my 1st attempt and I am totally on my own, till now. But I would really consider studying in a group. I have msged u my contact details. Lets kick off as soon as u'r ready.
Some2609
Hi,

I am also planning to take GMAT in Mid-November. I have given the exam in May and got 600 (Q-49, V-24). So plan to improve verbal. Can we create any group (online or offline) for study.

Please let me in your group.

Dats great! Welcome aboard.

you have a great Quant score. ur verbal needs to be improved. Have you given any practice exams lately?

No, now I am just starting fresh and so want to make a group to study. If you are interested please make an online group on Skype.

Thanks.
@ranjeet_1975 said: No, now I am just starting fresh and so want to make a group to study. If you are interested please make an online group on Skype.
Thanks.
U know what. Dat would just be great! I ll create one n let u know.

Great initiative guys , me too planning roung Jan - March 2013 , lets start off our preps..

Group is still to be made. No one initiated.

Hi All,

I plan to take GMAT in Dec-2012 or Jan 2013. Count me in !!

Please initiate and make a group on Skype. My skype id is ranjeetjha1975.

I also want to take de same by jan 2013...

Lets start...

me too. total novice in this help ! somone guide me thru the process 😞

Friends lets prepare a routine/ study plan for the next 3 months and stick to it..

@Some2609

Hi some26009 I am also planning to take GMAT next year and it would be great if I could get someone to prepare with

Please lemmi know if you guys are planning to sit together and study 😃 because am all floating and havent started with anything

Hi Everyone, I have 6 years of exp and want to take GMAT in JAN/FEB 2013..Please update me about any group formation,study plans.

Who will make the study plan and co-ordinate?