GMAT Disaster

I am completely shattered after my GMAT performance. I have given the GMAT 3 times now. 1st time: 570 2nd time: 690 I still wasnt happy with my 2nd GMAT score. I have been consistently scoring 700+ in all practice tests. Even in to…

I am completely shattered after my GMAT performance. I have given the GMAT 3 times now.

1st time: 570

2nd time: 690

I still wasnt happy with my 2nd GMAT score. I have been consistently scoring 700+ in all practice tests. Even in tough tests, i managed to get around 730. So I decided to give it one more try. I was supposed to deliver the knockout punch. However ...

3rd time: 650

Summary: 570 > 690 > 650

These scores are NOT reflective of my abilities. I am supposed to apply for an MBA abroad for fall 2010. Now I am wondering whether I can apply to the top 20 schools in the US or UK with such scores. Also, I am wondering whether giving GMAT AGAIN is worth it and whether schools will doubt my abilities based on this.

I have decent work ex (about 3 years) and will have 4 years by the time I reach B-School. Have good extracurriculars as well.

Please advise...

I am completely shattered after my GMAT performance. I have given the GMAT 3 times now.

1st time: 570

2nd time: 690

I still wasnt happy with my 2nd GMAT score. I have been consistently scoring 700+ in all practice tests. Even in tough tests, i managed to get around 730. So I decided to give it one more try. I was supposed to deliver the knockout punch. However ...

3rd time: 650

Summary: 570 > 690 > 650

These scores are NOT reflective of my abilities. I am supposed to apply for an MBA abroad for fall 2010. Now I am wondering whether I can apply to the top 20 schools in the US or UK with such scores. Also, I am wondering whether giving GMAT AGAIN is worth it and whether schools will doubt my abilities based on this.

I have decent work ex (about 3 years) and will have 4 years by the time I reach B-School. Have good extracurriculars as well.

Please advise...

Which practice tests have you been getting above 700? Some are more accurate than another? How far above 700 are you and how consistent are you (e.g., 710 and then 760 or all 740s).