GMAT DELHI NCR STUDY GROUP 2014-2015

ALL who is seeking to have GMAT in 2014 and 2015 and are new to GMAT ,can come here together.Share their views and experiences. People should be of NCR only ,as they can meet even to have group study sessions and can interact with each other. …

ALL who is seeking to have GMAT in 2014 and 2015 and are new to GMAT ,can come here together.

Share their views and experiences. People should be of NCR only ,as they can meet even to have group study sessions and can interact with each other.

TARGET SCORE--700+
TARGET SCHOOL--IIM ,ISB, and other top notch foreign institutes

Please ping me at seeabhishek at gmail.com or at 9971201302

Hi I am a hotel sales and marketing professional with 8 years of work experience in service industry. I am looking to challenge myself and break the ceiling of mediocrity in my life by cracking GMAT. ISB class of 2015 is my AIM and I will die to reach there.

Can please somebody help me to guide how to start preparing for GMAT as I have been out of touch with studies for quite some time and clueless about where to start from. I will join coaching institution sometime before the test.

PS: I have been an average student all my life and specially need to focus on Maths. Nevertheless other sections too need lot of focus and improvement but still I am confident to sail through.

@livetosucceed

Hi I am a hotel sales and marketing professional with 8 years of work experience in service industry. I am looking to challenge myself and break the ceiling of mediocrity in my life by cracking GMAT. ISB class of 2015 is my AIM and I will die to reach there.

Can please somebody help me to guide how to start preparing for GMAT as I have been out of touch with studies for quite some time and clueless about where to start from. I will join coaching institution sometime before the test.

PS: I have been an average student all my life and specially need to focus on Maths. Nevertheless other sections too need lot of focus and improvement but still I am confident to sail through.

Hi frnd..i am also like you with the same goal set for this year.Although i am not expert but i can suggest you to join a Good Coaching for GMAT considering the amount we of application.One GMAT preparation institute named Ivy@GMAT is present in Delhi which is good for GMAT.Take a demo and see if it suits you.For any more information you can mail @ [email protected].Hope this will help you.

Hi ,

I am new to the GMAT format. I am planning to give the GMAT in July 1st week. I have just had one demo class at a coaching institute in Delhi. I am not much aware of how prep is to be done and strategy making. Kindly guide me how to go about it. Also I have some questions :

1. If I start prep now can I get a score of 700+ for the exam in July?

2. Can I book the exam slot in June , when I am bit confident of my chances or do i mandatorily do it now?

3. Is there any good faculty/ private tutor in Delhi who can help me with admission counselling side by side?

4. Should I join a coaching institute or self prep can do it? ( I am giving GMAT for the first time).

Thanks alot.

Hi friends m looking for a gmat coaching in delhi can u guide me best institute for it please guide me

Hi All,

I have done BTECH and have 3.8 Yrs Exp in IT. Please guide me on following

1) When to take GMAT in 2014-2015?

2) How to prepare. Keeping in mind I am working for coming year as well.

3) What coaching institute are good in Delhi?

4) What collages should I aim for?

5) What study material shall I follow?

Mail ID: [email protected]

Ph No: 9958999792

Hi friends,

All of you who are interested in studying for gmat exam we can create a study group ,to help each other, in scoring good score and Targeting B schools .

interested people can PM me or can message me at 9015379516 or bhavay@gmail.com

Hi Guys, This is Ashish. I am planning to appear for GMAT July 2014.

Anyone planning around the same time

Hello Everyone,
I am also planning hard to give GMAT in 2014.
I have a work experience of ~5 years. Currently working with a Marketing Research firm. I have weekends to study.

HI ,

I am planning to give it in august 2014. I gave it once in 2012 without preparation got a measly score, Preparing seriously this time,

It would be really cool to have a study group.

Chetan Sood

chetansood{at}Gmail{dot}com

I am planing to take GMAT  in 2015 end. Can you please share your experience how to study what study material to use.

I am really confuse from where to start and how to approach. I have 8 years of exp and a little out of touch of all the concepts.

I would appreciate any help.

Hey I am Digvijay from East Delhi. I am planning to take GMAT and therefore seeking for a study group for my preparations. Together we can hone our skills and cover wider areas efficiently. So if there is any group please let me know or if anyone want to create the same please contact me. 

Thank you

lets make wats up group and share tatics and links needed for gmat 

Hi Everyone,

I am planing to take GMAT by end of 2015. I am a software engineer and have 4 years of experience in MNCs as of now.

Can you please share your experience on wahat approach should be followed and about the study material. Also, please let me know if anybody wants to sell/donate their study material.

I enrolled for Career launcher clasroom program and appeared for CAT 2014. 

I am not very sure about procedures and what colleges should be targeted. 

Thanks for your help

Anyone want to start a rigorous preparation for CAT/GMAT/XAT this year with a dedicated study group reply here.

We will quickly form strategies and strictly start over execution on this like a do or die situation.

I am currently located in Gurgaon

Anyone who has gmat club tests?

hey frnds,

I've just started preparing for GMAT without any prior experience on the same. Could you plz share your experiences/ suggestions/ do's/ don'ts etc. or any other information to keep in mind during this preparation phase?

Also, could you share few links/free resources where I can practise authentic GMAT mocks?

Anyone who is done with GMAT and is willing to share egmat online course for SC .

Hi Everyone,

I am planing to take GMAT by end of July.

Can you please share your experience on what approach should be followed and about the study material. Also, please let me know if anybody wants to sell/donate their study material.

I am also looking for a dedicated group to start the preparation for CAT/GMAT.

I am currently located in Gurgaon.

Thanks for your help