GMAT Coaching Centres - Bangalore

Request members to opine:I had attended TIME for GMAT Prep classes last year and had a terrible experience. Class scheduling was hapazard, with faculty changing every session. Only 1 out every 5 faculty members was competent, of which 4 were par…

Request members to opine:

I had attended TIME for GMAT Prep classes last year and had a terrible experience. Class scheduling was hapazard, with faculty changing every session. Only 1 out every 5 faculty members was competent, of which 4 were part-timers. I would request anyone joining TIME to review their decision prior to signing up.

I plan to join classes in the next week to 10 days to prepare and write GMAT and wanted feedback on the best institutes in Bangalore. After my experience with TIME which runs on a franchise/sub-franchise model, I have decided not to consider any institute which uses the model. Invariably, I feel they have part time faculty and do not do justice. Do advise if I should reconsider this decision

Looking at self-owned and run centres, I was considering below institutes, do add your thoughts.

1. Crack Verbal (2 centres, only in Blr, self owned and run) - I read in other forums that they were the best for coaching in verbal. Is this true? I have not read anything about their coaching for Quant.

2. Jamboree (Bigger chain, but have 2 self owned and run centres in Bangalore, with full time faculty.

3. Education Aisle (1 centre only in Blr, self owned and run) - Read mixed reviews about this place.

Pls do add other institutes I could consider

Thanks