GMAT Coaching available in India & Abroad

:cheerio: There are several institutes across India offering GMAT Coaching. So the students should be very careful while selecting the coaching Institute for themselves. I would Like to share few tips on how you should choose the best GMAT…

:cheerio:

There are several institutes across India offering GMAT Coaching. So the students should be very careful while selecting the coaching Institute for themselves. I would Like to share few tips on how you should choose the best GMAT coaching institute.

1. The Faculties: The faculties are the Key to a Good GMAT score. You should always take a demo session before joining the Institute and make sure the same faculity will take your entire coaching.
  2. Course Material: Check the course material and make sure it is not a copy-pase job from other books available for GMAT
  3. GMAT CAT Tests: Most of the Institutes offer GMAT- CAT test. Make sure they are not system dependent test and can be taken from anywhere otherewise there are 90% chances that they are fully Compute adaptive and just a cheap imitation.
  4. Sectional tests on all Topics
  5. Question Bank
  6. Name in the Market: It is not always true that if an institute is very famous it will give you good coaching. Just make sure the faculties are as Good as the Name. So go back to Point 1.
I would like to get suggestions from all the people who are looking to take GMAT exam.

Thanks
Anshul :clap:

thanks Anshul. Do you know of a good GMAT coaching institue in Mumbai/Pune? I looked on google and ******** classes sound promising. what are your views on this one? Do you know of anyone who has studied in ********? thanks.