Gmat coachin

Hi, I am an MBA aspirant looking to crack GMAT. I have more than 4 years of experience in IT industry. I took GMAT for first time and got a score of 560 (Q 45 V 23). Now the score is really bad and I feel that I need to improve my score. So c…

Hi,

I am an MBA aspirant looking to crack GMAT. I have more than 4 years of experience in IT industry. I took GMAT for first time and got a score of 560 (Q 45 V 23). Now the score is really bad and I feel that I need to improve my score. So can any one help me to find best coaching centres in Bangalore or Chennai?

you can search for Kaplan Learning center in your city. They are run by The Chopras.
Dont't know much but you can visit the website www.thechopras.com for more details.

Hi Lemo James,

you can try in Edstar.They are a very professionally run GMAT Prep Institute.My friend had taken coaching from Bangalore Centre and he got 770 in GMAT.

Hi,

I am an MBA aspirant looking to crack GMAT. I have more than 4 years of experience in IT industry. I took GMAT for first time and got a score of 560 (Q 45 V 23). Now the score is really bad and I feel that I need to improve my score. So can any one help me to find best coaching centres in Bangalore or Chennai?

hi
I too am looking for one howz ******** in Delhi?

i have been associated to the chopras in a very indirect way.
my friends and folks have kind of seeked their help a couple of times.

infact,i had accompanied one of my friends for a counse4lling session to their head office,if im not wrong.
they are pretty good,precise info,warm and QUICK!
iv had a good exp as an outsider.

wat do you guys think?

hey all..even im luking for gmat centres in chennai...please help me....how about 4gmat and scoregetters
are they gud enugh...got these in google....