Gmat Centres In Chandigarh

Hello I would b glad if anyone can help n provide some informtion abt gud GMAT centres at Chandigarh… plz share ur experiences guide me further…:slight_smile: Thanks !!!

Hello I would b glad if anyone can help n provide some informtion abt gud GMAT centres at Chandigarh.....

plz share ur experiences guide me further....:)

Thanks !!!!!

hi
I am also from chandigarh..
Are you looking for coaching institutes...
IMS is really good institute.
But i would rather suggest you that there is lot of online material available.And you can easily prepare from that.so there is actually no need to go for an institute.
But finally its your own decision.
All the best to you..
cheers!!!

Hi its really gud to know that i have come cross someone from chd with grt GMAT info....

Look fwd for ur advise in future too....

Thanks a lot.....

Any time .You are most welcome.

By the way are u a graduate or pursuing any graduate course..
As i am also preparing for GMAT we can always help each other.

take care
Bye
Nitin

Hello I would b glad if anyone can help n provide some informtion abt gud GMAT centres at Chandigarh.....

plz share ur experiences guide me further....:)

Thanks !!!!!

If you want GMAT/GRE coaching centres, try any MBA centres like Bullseye, CL TIME, etc.
For giving the actual exam, there's none here, the nearest centre is at Delhi, book your date in advance.

Hello dear....I am a post graduate...Have done PhD from PGI....!!! Now I have made up my mind to go for GMAT....!!!

What abt you....?

Def we can b big help to each other.....in preparing GMAT....:)

Cheers....

I dont think that IMS and BullsEye etc are worth it...self-study is a better option 😃

Hello dear....I am a post graduate...Have done PhD from PGI....!!! Now I have made up my mind to go for GMAT....!!!

What abt you....?

Def we can b big help to each other.....in preparing GMAT....:)

Cheers....

Thats great!!..so i am chatting with a Doctor right...Well i am a civil engineer and working with an MNC in Gurgaon.My parents are in chandigarh and i come to chandigarh at every weekend.
I am also looking forward to GMAT.so Have u started preparing or whats the level of ur practice.Did u Give any Mock CATS..i mean GMAT PREP TESTS OR any princenton tests...etc..
so what after PHD..are u working in PGI after Ur PHD..
May i know ur good name please....
take care
cheers

Hello dear.....

Nice to hear back from u.....

Well.....I am exploring net for GMAT preparation.....n i am going to enroll myself with IIM for sure....as this will help or rather force me to take time out of my busy schedule n focus on GMAT....

At what stage r u......

May i have ur mail id ....

Cheers....Beauty...:)

Hello dear.....

Nice to hear back from u.....

Well.....I am exploring net for GMAT preparation.....n i am going to enroll myself with IIM for sure....as this will help or rather force me to take time out of my busy schedule n focus on GMAT....

At what stage r u......

May i have ur mail id ....

Cheers....Beauty...:)

hi beauty
Well i am going on with the practice tests and some practice material off and on...
Will be taking date after some 2-3 months from now. My email id is [email protected] .
Take care..
cheers
Nitin

Hello Guys
Hitendra this side . I am also from chandigarh and right now in hunt for a institute for GMAT preparation .
I am an Instrumentation Engineer with an 7+ work ex

I am sure we can be of help to one another .

Related to earlier query of a good institute , one of the name that I have heard is of ******** at sec 17 but I am yet to validate it . By this weekend I hope I will be in a position to come out with a name .

Hitendra
[email protected]

Hi

Can we all form a peer group.... i am working in CHD and it wud be great if we can share our exp and help each other out!!!

Please let me know about this as we can avoid going anywhere and this would solve a lot of tiny problems we are having.

SSN

Hello
Certainly we should do that . If others also can join we can form a real good group .

Let us make a start and meet in chandigarh on coming sunday

Hitendra

Folks

Can we get in touch with each other for this... forming a peer group!!

If anybody is interested then please PM me.... i will be happy to form a peer group!

I am planning to give the exam in AUG this year, and on matriculation i will have close to 3 yrs of work ex.... please let me know ASAP!

Thanks
SSN

Folks

Is anybody interested???? Please PM me if anybody is keen on forming a group!

SSN

Hey all

came 2 chndrgh pretty (abt 3 weeks ago ) recently 'n' aiming for giving GMAT in Oct'07 ...m interested in joining allied forces 'n' doin it 2gether... i hav startd off wid kaplan....feel free 2 cntct me 4 ne discussion, material xchange, strategy or just abt nething .....4 those already 'in-game' - i wud b helpful if u cud share ur xperiences 'n' strategies.

Thanks 'n' regards 2 all
cheers,
himanshu

Anyone from chandigarh preparing for GMAT?

hi,
em also looking for a decent teaching staff for GMAT. 've tried in ******** and tcy. nothing exciting. neither the teching staff nor preperetory course material. can anybody suggest something. 'll be grateful.

thanx.

no need to go for any coaching insti...........
just form a good group and discuss material (which you can have in plenty from esnips.com)..........
rest lies your hardwork and practice.........good luck.............

hi guys....i m new to chandigarh and new to this forum as well... i m planning to join a weekend class program to prepare for CAT and other exams (barring GMAT).
i zeroed in on bull's eye and career launcher
jst asking the ppl here which one wud be better for a weekend course....i m wrking so i cant attend the regular course.
help me out on this one guys!!!