GMAT Bangalore 2008 -- Need Help

Hi People, I am planning to take GMAT this year by mid of July and wanted to gather few information regarding it. I want to get the study material from the GMAT Coaching Institute and want to know the coaching institue which can provide…

Hi People,

I am planning to take GMAT this year by mid of July and wanted to gather few information regarding it.

I want to get the study material from the GMAT Coaching Institute and want to know the coaching institue which can provide me with the best material without going for their classroom programs as it's not possible for me to cope up with the classes due to my work sechedule.:tellme:
Waiting for your guidance.
Regards
Gautam

Hi People,

I am planning to take GMAT this year by mid of July and wanted to gather few information regarding it.

I want to get the study material from the GMAT Coaching Institute and want to know the coaching institue which can provide me with the best material without going for their classroom programs as it's not possible for me to cope up with the classes due to my work sechedule.:tellme:
Regards
Gautam

hi gautam...i am Nitin...u can have a discussion with Kaplan institue...they have classes only during the weekends...n they have a good library....u wud find most of the books tht u require for ur prep...in their library....i gues u cud join Kaplan and borrow the books from them....
Hi People,

Regards
Gautam

Hi Gautam,

If u want some GMAT prep material, u can buy from me. I have OG 10,11 editions+ GMAT material in a DVD(>4.5 GB more than enough) and notes from Csqrl-Bangalore. All material is brand new.

Hi Gautam
From the blogs what i have understood is Csquare learning located at Koramangala is the best institute u can go to if you really want to have a training. Thier website is csquarelearning.com. Please checks out diff blogs in pagalguy itself. Even i am planning to do my training from there after some time. All the best
with regards
Fayaz

Hi Ashish
Can you please tell me what is the course charge at Csquare. How do u feel abt institute as of now because it has grown bigger that how it was. Has it become a mere business center?

rite.. thats wat even i made out from the blogs. ... but the above site for csquare contain links to princetonreview/kaplan/veritas !!!!!

NEED HELP !!!

Thanks

Hi Leodeep,

I taught at both Kaplan and (partly) at Princeton Review at some points. More importantly I know the coaching landscape very well in Bangalore. I have PM-ed you with my number. Call me and I will be happy to guide you.

A note of caution to all readers: Don't buy soft-copy material from anyone!

Regards,

Arun

Hi folks,
I wanted to join csquare, can any one of you tell is it really worth to join this class.

Thanks in advance.

Hi lokesh

I have just completed my classes at Csquare and would strongly recommend this inst.

In my opinion, Gmat is more a test of self-management than "knowledge" . Its actually a proper 'management test' . Kalyan and his team in Csquare are good at this.

The entire process really suited me and i hope it will work for me in the final test!!

But then, each to his own...so I recommend you pay a visit and find out for urself!!

The website is : Welcome to Csquare Learnings

HiCan u let us knw the fee structure at csqr !!Thanks

Thanks a lot for your suggestion, shall visit csquare and join if it suits me.

sorry..double post!!

Hi leodeep

The fee is around 22k.

Hi All,

Am planning to take GMAT'08, Can you please guide me on best GMAT coaching centers in Banglore. I have plans to join IMS as well.

I have searched the existing threads on same topic, but didnt get valuable inputs.

Appreciate your suggestions/guidance in advance.

Thanks,
Sandhya

hi..sandya....
I am presently attending GMAT classes in IMS.....
i have just completed 2 classes and feel its good enough since we have a limited batch
strength.
I am refering to one at manipal center...
if u wanna join do it fast..since we dont have much time left with us...

tke cre....

Mel