Gmat awa

HI, I am preparing for GMAT and this is my first attempt for AWA. Can anyone evaluate it and suggest improvements?? Group #1: Analysis of Argument The following was used as part of an internet advertising company’s appeal to busi…

HI,

I am preparing for GMAT and this is my first attempt for AWA.
Can anyone evaluate it and suggest improvements??

Group #1: Analysis of Argument
The following was used as part of an internet advertising company's appeal to businesses: Furniture Depot employed our internet advertising company to help. Since then its sales increased by 10% over last year's totals. Furniture Depot's success demonstrates how using our internet services can increase your profitability.
Describe how well reasoned you find this argument. In the discussion be sure to analyze the line of reasoning and the use of evidence in the argument. For example, you may need to consider what questionable assumptions underlie the thinking and what alternative explanations or counterexamples might weaken the argument's conclusion. You may also address possible changes in the argument that would make it more logically sound, and what, if anything, would help you better evaluate its conclusion.
Internet advertising has became intergral part of business now a days to keep pace with overall growth in business over other competiters. In preceding statement, author claims that adopting internet advertising heped Furniture Depot to increase their sales and hence profit. Though his claim may well have merit, the author presents poorly reasoned argument based on several questionable premises and assumptions and based on soley the evidence that author offers, we can not just accept his argument as valid.
The primary issue with author's reasoning lies in his unsubstantiated premises. The author fails to provide concrete evidence to the fact that increase in sales is only because of internet advertising. The author fails to consider other possibilities like discount offerered, market demand of product etc.
In adddition author makes several assumptions that remain unproven. The author assumes increase in sell, is beacuse of newly added customers connected through internet. There might be several other reasons like increase in demand, increase in popularity and acceptability of the product to lead to increase in sales.
While the author has sevaral key issues in his premises and assumptions, that is not to say that whole argument is without base. The author needs to give more concrete evidence such increase in online orders, added online customers, survey done on "from where customer heard of product" to prove that internet advertising indeed helped them increase the sales.
If the author truly hopes to change the mind of readers on this issue, he needs to largly reconstruct his argument, fix the flaws in logic,clearly explicate clearly his assumptions and provide evidentiary support. Without these things his poorly reasoned argument will likely convince few people.