GMAT aspirants for July-Aug 2009 from MUMBAI

Hello people, This is Sharad. I am working with a MNC in Mumbai from last 1.9 years. Planning to take GMAT in July this year. Preparation status- NIL :lookround: Just have a fair idea about how GMAT goes and material available…

Hello people,

This is Sharad. I am working with a MNC in Mumbai from last 1.9 years.
Planning to take GMAT in July this year.

Preparation status- NIL :lookround:

Just have a fair idea about how GMAT goes and material available.
So just inviting any one around in Mumbai plannig for taking GMAT in July or August to come and share their plans of preparation.

nobody interested?
STRANGE!!!!!!

are bhai koi to hoga jise GMAT ki tyaar karni ho.... !!!!!!

:banghead:

Hi Sharad,
I am starting off my prep for GMAT.. I have a Cracking The GMAT by Princeton, dont have the offical guide as yet. Donno from where to start tho. First time visitor to Pagalguy and will need help on this. Share your plans wid me as well.

Hey Sharad,

This is Prajna here and I am giving my gmat in June..., The best way to start your preparation is to book the date first.... This will put you on your toes!!!

On the material side I have heard to start the preparations from OG so am I following the same.

Hi Sharad,
I am starting off my prep for GMAT.. I have a Cracking The GMAT by Princeton, dont have the offical guide as yet. Donno from where to start tho. First time visitor to Pagalguy and will need help on this. Share your plans wid me as well.

Hey rutu.... I have OG 11 and i am planning to start my preparation from there only. Well if you dont have, buy it. You will get second hand also.
But if you are buying a new one, go for OG 12.

Else you can also try out on net. You will get whole OG 11 book but in bits and pieces.

And like prajna said, The best way is to book a date as soon as possible.
It will keep us on toes.
Hey Sharad,

This is Prajna here and I am giving my gmat in June..., The best way to start your preparation is to book the date first.... This will put you on your toes!!!

On the material side I have heard to start the preparations from OG so am I following the same.

Prajana, you are right . Unless we book our date we wont be able to give our best to GMAT preparation.

I am planning to get a date of July end. Have you taken your date?

Yes... I am giving on June 12th.... How about you???

And were are you all located???

Hey count me in,
i have just 8 months work ex.
planning to give in aug-sept. preaprations well jst one diagnostic test..got 650...long way ahead..
Plzz can sum1 guide me regarding the books. and how to procede systematically!

thanx in advance puys...

Yes... I am giving on June 12th.... How about you???

And were are you all located???

I have not booked my date till now.
Planning to book it for July end. I am staying in Powai.

what about you all?

Hey guys,
Acc 2 watevr research ive done, one needs the following bks :
OG 11 (12 if poss)
Kaplan 800
Manahattan SC guide
Also, need to solve OG atleast twice...If u still have time solve OG10 as well as it has a few diffenrnt questions..
All the best with your prep..make a 3 month schedule n be sure to stick to it..
No classes can help you with it..its jst hardwork...thats it..
Cheers!!

If anyone has link for soft copy of Kaplan 800 ...please PM me

Hi Sharad

Even i am planning towards the end of july...my prep has been intermittent as of now.
//BR
raghu

Hi everybody,
Iam also planning to take GMAT by end of july or august beginning...
my preparartion is just in the starting phase with OG 11...
so donno if time is sufficient coz Iam working also full time :(
But great to have u all....we can keep posting info on Gmat to share :)

A ques from my side...if i plan to take it in july end...by when should i take the date?
do they get blocked very early by may itself ...or we can wait till june??

has anyone registered on mba.com??

Cheers,
Neha

guys,

count me in too!!! planning to give the gmat in aug 09.

Has anyone here booked their date?

Hi...

Even I am thinking to take the test in August 09.

Am working in an MNC and would be completing 3 years of work experience in August.

Get all GMAT soft stuff from 4shared.com - free file sharing and storage

Hi Everyone

I am pleased that there is increased activity in this group.

I took my GMAT last nov..scored 640..

Quant 43 / Verbal 35. I made the mistake of being overconfident about Verbal. I had scored an 8.5 in IELTS with very little preparation and believed that even GMAT would be similarly easy.
I would advice everybody to be cautious, as a lot of people score well in Quant but goof up verbal.

Anyway, this has been my first post ever. i am glad to be here.
All the best fellow mumbaikars.:lookround:

Hello Neha....

If you are planning in August then its better you book the dates as early as possible, but again it depends from which place you wanna give your exam...Anyways Its better you book the date so that you wil get a convenient date and this will also make you study.

I am from Mumbai and I am giving my exam in June.., so if there s anyone who s giving it in June do please reply so that we can exchange our study materials and plans.

Study Hard!
Prajna

thanks Prajna,
i will book the date in sometime...i have registered on mba.com and keep checkin the available slots...
so what r u studyin after OG11?
i hope u r aware that OG 12 is released wid 300 extra questions ..so do plan to do those...
one more thing..is princeton review required...ive heard its too simple and a time-waste....
ne suggestions?????