GMAT appointment status - "on hold"??

I am starting a new thread, since i was not able to locate any relevant thread. Hi All, I took my GMAT on July 29th, Tuesday and scored a 630. I have not yet received my official score report. I know of two guys who took the test in my…

I am starting a new thread, since i was not able to locate any relevant thread.

Hi All,
I took my GMAT on July 29th, Tuesday and scored a 630.
I have not yet received my official score report.
I know of two guys who took the test in my test centre after me, who have got their official score reports.
The status for the above mentioned appointment in mba.com is
"Delivery Successful - On hold" .
1. What do they mean by "On Hold"
?
2. Why have i not got the score report yet, while some people who took the test after me have got it long back(a week ago)?
Will the delay be due to the following points,
1. I changed my name in the appointment by sending a mail to GMAT customer service a month before the test. This is because my name in the appointment was different from the one in my passport.
2. I booked for my second GMAT appointment(on september 6th 2008 ), on the same day i gave my first GMAT(July 29th 2008 ).

Please throw light on this.

TIA

Hi,

I too had the same issue, so i mailed the customer service and I got a prompt reply....please find the reply below...I guess you need not worry...

'On hold' means the scoring process has not yet been fulfilled.
Your official results will be sent to you, and the schools you designated when taking the test, within 20 calendar days after you have tested. Unfortunately, there is no way to expedite this.

Cheers,
Rags