GMAT Ahmedabad takers and coaching institutes

Hi, :: I am desperately looking for people from Ahmedabad to study together for GMAT, I plan to take d test somewhere in November or December. Please let me know if you are also interested in giving GMAT and preparing for d same. I am al…

Hi,
I am desperately looking for people from Ahmedabad to study together for GMAT, I plan to take d test somewhere in November or December. Please let me know if you are also interested in giving GMAT and preparing for d same.

I am also looking for a good coaching institutes in Ahmedabad for helping me prepare for GMAT any help in this area would be welcome.

Looking forward to a big group of people.

;)

Hi,
I am desperately looking for people from Ahmedabad to study together for GMAT, I plan to take d test somewhere in November or December. Please let me know if you are also interested in giving GMAT and preparing for d same.

I am also looking for a good coaching institutes in Ahmedabad for helping me prepare for GMAT any help in this area would be welcome.

Looking forward to a big group of people.

;)

I cant believe this there is not GMAT test taker in Ahmedabad, I didnt get a single reply.

Hi!
I also want to prepare for GMAt for the nov attempt and am looking for good coaching institute in Ahmedabad..
Anyone whose abt good institutes?

hi!!have u joined any classes for GMAT.M also interested for the same.

well i'd love to know more about GMAT prep in Ahmedabad and people who are planning to write it,i still havent made up my mind and i need all the info before i decide on it,so suggestions and info of any sort is welcome!

Well i am probably late to answer in this post, as i have already taken my GMAT 15 days back, but any way if someone wants some help or want to share thoughts on application process, essays etc he is more then welcome. It was far easier taking GMAT then writing essays :banghead:

did you take coaching for Gmat? If yes from which insti?

No i didn't take any coaching, GMAT books were sufficient for me

hmmm cool will let u know. how much did u score anyways? and i was more looking for a study group but thanx!

after how many days of talking gmat do they release the score?

when are you planning to take the test?

maya.mystic Says
after how many days of talking gmat do they release the score?

You will get your results immediately after your gmat. The official one with result of AWA, u ll get within a week.

@Rahul : My score was 750 over all, 51 @ quants and 40 @ verbal
AWA: 5.5/6

Thanks Manoharri!

I want more help from you. I am planning for Oxford MBA and for that will be appearing for GMAT either in Dec or Jan.
Can you please suggest me some good books/all books that you used to prepare and which ones you really found useful. Also it will be great if you can share some tips to self-prepare for this test if I do not want to join a coaching class.

Also i need to give TOFEL for Oxford, do you know of preparation method for this test? or any reference links where I can get more information about all this?

Thanks in advance!

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for study partner for GMAT. I am planning to write exam in Oct Last week. Anyone interested? I have just now started and need to progress hard for the same, as need to get high score in GMAT.

Please get in touch or share your email id, I will directly contact you.

Thanks&Regards;,

u get the score rightaway!

Hello,

I am a Software Engineer. I carry an experience of 3 years and have been working with iGate Patni for the past 1 year.

Could you please suggest a good GMAT coaching institute in Ahmedabad ?

Thanks,

Hi,

I am not sure about institue in Ahm, most ppl do prepare on there own. You may join Choparas who provide 2 months course but it is purely based on Kaplan.

I am also SW engg with 4 yrs work ex. but preparing on my own as maths is not a problem and english requires practise and general study.

I did find certain online courses as well like www.achieverspoint.com and www.expertsglobal.com who claims certain score but no idea about them

When are you planning to write GMAT.

Thanks

Hi Smitt,

Thanks for replying.

I believe there's no point joining Chopras if their curriculum covers only Kaplan. Have you heard about "Renaissance" ? One of my friends is studying GRE there. And he says it's real good.

If not Chopras, what are my other options ?

I've have just started researching about GMAT. I plan to join the class of 2013. So, I guess there's enough time before I write GMAT.

What about you ? Are you from Ahmedabad ? What are you doing these days ?

Thanks,

Hi Geekerati,

Sorry not heard of it. But the point is only you have to study and you should have material for it. No point in joining any institute but yes only benifit I see is company you get for study that you can get through various forums like this as well.

I am SW engg working in Ahmedabad and writing GMAT on 31st Oct. Planning for 2012 class.

Why are you delaying your MBA by One year btw??

Cheers!