GMAT after 6 years of work exp

Hi everyone - today is my first day on pagalguy and i am seekin some advice on GMAT - I have roughly 3 years of work ex in the financial services sector and after another three to four years i wish to go in for a second MBA( i already have a mba d…

Hi everyone - today is my first day on pagalguy and i am seekin some advice on GMAT - I have roughly 3 years of work ex in the financial services sector and after another three to four years i wish to go in for a second MBA( i already have a mba degree from ICFAI Hyd) in US/UK/Europe....could anybody guide me as to h0w to prepare for GMAT to optimize my scores?

Further could anyone give some info on the funding/scholarship/loan options available and how realisitic are those in terms of repayment once one passes out from a bschool abroad.

Awaiting helpful replies...cheers!

well the first Question that would be asked his why do u want to do a second MBA. i hope u have answer for it.
Coming to GMAT preps, i think u can first OG(Official Guide). Go through it. if u feel u r not comfortable then join a GMAT institute.
i feel loans after mba can be repaid. depends a lot on good school that u join.