Gmat - 750

Hi guys, finished the GMAT yesterday and scored 750 (Q50, V42). I dont have plans of applying immediately, so there’s nothing more to do for now. This forum has been a lot of help to me, not least by providing a set of peers, so thanks PG! I …

Hi guys, finished the GMAT yesterday and scored 750 (Q50, V42). I dont have plans of applying immediately, so there's nothing more to do for now. This forum has been a lot of help to me, not least by providing a set of peers, so thanks PG!

I will post a more detailed description of my prep but in the meantime, here is a list of the books that I used:
OG, OG Verbal, OG Quant
Kaplan, Kaplan 800
Princeton
Manhattan SC
IMS CAT study material for Quant.

I studied for about 2 months. My score on the 1st GMAT Prep practice test was 720 (without any studying) and that on the 2nd was 760 (one week before my GMAT).

Please let me know any questions that you may have.

Congrats dude on a gr8 score.Keep helping us.

Hi guys, finished the GMAT yesterday and scored 750 (Q50, V42). I dont have plans of applying immediately, so there's nothing more to do for now. This forum has been a lot of help to me, not least by providing a set of peers, so thanks PG!

I will post a more detailed description of my prep but in the meantime, here is a list of the books that I used:
OG, OG Verbal, OG Quant
Kaplan, Kaplan 800
Princeton
Manhattan SC
IMS CAT study material for Quant.

I studied for about 2 months. My score on the 1st GMAT Prep practice test was 720 (without any studying) and that on the 2nd was 760 (one week before my GMAT).

Please let me know any questions that you may have.

Hey Buddy,
congrats for this marvelous score, do post your journey and practice scores with kind of expr you have.