Gmat 740( Q49, V42)

Hi everyone, I took the GMAT on 16th of July and got 740( Q49, V42). I would like to thank all the members on this forum who took their time out to help me with my preps. Im yet to finalize the schools I would be applying to. I would be glad to …

Hi everyone,
I took the GMAT on 16th of July and got 740( Q49, V42). I would like to thank all the members on this forum who took their time out to help me with my preps. Im yet to finalize the schools I would be applying to. I would be glad to help anyone with queries about the exam.

Hi everyone,
I took the GMAT on 16th of July and got 740( Q49, V42). I would like to thank all the members on this forum who took their time out to help me with my preps. Im yet to finalize the schools I would be applying to. I would be glad to help anyone with queries about the exam.

congrats!

i am giving gmat this september 12th, i am good at quant but slogging in verble, i given gmat prep scored 530 and 550 i scored 49, 47 in quant but verble dont ask....

i started with pricetown for concepts then taken manhattan verble , og11 rc,sc,cr. i done only once this things and then taken the test.

can you help me out...i am dam slogging in verble..50 days to go...dread..
Hi everyone,

Congrats! great score. I wish I had your quant percentile!!! Good luck
congrats!

i am giving gmat this september 12th, i am good at quant but slogging in verble, i given gmat prep scored 530 and 550 i scored 49, 47 in quant but verble dont ask....

i started with pricetown for concepts then taken manhattan verble , og11 rc,sc,cr. i done only once this things and then taken the test.

can you help me out...i am dam slogging in verble..50 days to go...dread..

Hi in210223,
Practice is the key to verbal. You still have 2 months time. I found the verbal concepts in Kaplan to be very useful. Also, in OG and all other tests that u mentioned, read the explanation provided and analyse each question that you went wrong with. This is more important than completing the tests themselves. Right now try to take a set of questions and solve them without timing the test. This will improve your accuracy and give you confidence. For SC try to get familiar with each of the regular GMAT error types, and then with practice, you should be able to identify the error in the original sentence itself. Initially I was faring very badly in SC, but after practicing for 2 months, I found that I was able to identify the error even before looking at the options, and then I would match the options provided with the correct sentence that I had in mind.
All the best .

Congrats Mate :thumbsup:

ATB with apps.

Congrats dude...740 is a very good score to have..

Kindly take the time and elucidate on ur test taking exprience, ur preperation and ur stratergy so that it can benefit one and all..

All d best in the next stages of your application process!!

Cheers,
Akx.

Hi everyone,

Hey o-range,
Congrats on the great score!!!
Now go get that admit :)

cheers,
Iday

Hi,
congrats o-range, please share your preparation experience with us, along with the suggestions.

All the best with admissions.