GMAT 700 (q49, v37, awa5)

Hi PGs, I scored 700 (q49, v37, awa5). Thanks to PG as I devised my study plan based on the various PG threads I had gone through before starting my preps. As per my level, 700 is good. But looking at the awesome scores posted on PG, I am contem…

Hi PGs,
I scored 700 (q49, v37, awa5). Thanks to PG as I devised my study plan based on the various PG threads I had gone through before starting my preps. As per my level, 700 is good. But looking at the awesome scores posted on PG, I am contemplating whether to take GMAT again or not. Let me share my details...

My Profile: 4.5 years work ex; 2 years international; B.Engg from Bangalore; ERP (SAP) Technical Consultant by profession in an IT firm

Target Colleges: INSEAD, HEC, Oxford, Cambridge. (1 year MBA)

GMAT Prep: I took 1.5 months off from work and studied at home.

Material I followed:
1. Princeton 2006 (as I had an old one)
2. Kaplan Premier 2008
3. IMS Course Material + OG11
4. 800Score.com test pacer tests
5. Kaplan Full tests from CD
6. GMATPrep tests

Comments:
1. IMS quant is good. I followed the IMS Study plan (part of the course material). Since I was sitting at home full time, I combined the material apart from OG + IMS with the study plan, but followed the plan strictly.
2. Kaplan tests are good (Actual score - 100)
3. 800Score.com tests are tuff and very unlike the actual questions. But the test pacer tests are very good in improving your speed. (If you have plenty of money then you can buy a test pacer watch from 800score.com)
4. For AWA, I prepared for just one day. Could have scored 6 on 6 easily but scored 5!!

Cheers!!
Shobs

Hi

Where did you finally get the admission?

I have got the similar score GMAT 700(Q49,V37), What are chances of getting into Wharton/Harvard/insead etc.

Work Expe 4 year, two promotions, Corporate Banking in India handling large corporates..

Rgds
Sam

Hey Buddy,
Where you landed with this score and also share your profile.

Hi

Can anyone help me to prescribe the best institute for Gmat coaching in hyderabad.I have logged in just dial.com and enquired about several institutes like bhargava,manhattan,princeton and ramanas but I am unable to decide where I need to join.I belong to kakinada and am working in Reliance here.So maximum I can afford for 20 days of coaching.So pls help me bcoz am very pissed up with the verbal and quant too am getting just 46-47.Have to increase more and am ready to give more than my 100%.So any iof u who have taken coaching pls help me out.PLs ..........Mail me @ [email protected]. Pls help me friends pls:oops::oops::oops: