GMAT 700 need ur advice guys

Well to begin with, I gave the Gmat on 26th oct.Got a decent score of 700(quant:49,verbal:37 awa:4.5).Now the point is that I am an avg IT guy with just 2yrs work exp. in OFSS(previoiusly Iflex) with no iternational exposure and all. acads are n…

Well to begin with, I gave the Gmat on 26th oct.Got a decent score of 700(quant:49,verbal:37 awa:4.5).Now the point is that I am an avg IT guy with just 2yrs work exp. in OFSS(previoiusly Iflex) with no iternational exposure and all.
acads are nothing out of ordinary
Xth-80%
XIIth-69%
B.tech-71.2% (electronics & comm.)
Avg extra curricular activities

I dont understand ,should I be happy with my score or not
And guys pls do suggest what chances do i have (especially in ISB,NUS,AIM,NBS & Great Lakes).

If you guys are interested I will surely give u info regarding my prep scores and books i followed etc.

Hello,

I am in a similar situation like yours.
GMAT 680, with 6 years experience(1 year abroad), i am luking for an executive MBA though.

Well in your case try and search for the experience required for various colleges.. For the IIM's and ISB it is 6-7 years(for exec programs)

Hi sam@el_diablo,

If at all you encounter any obstacles wrt admission in any of your target colleges it will not be related to your GMAT score since its pretty good...so concentrate on other aspects of your application instead of worrying about your score.

Well to begin with, I gave the Gmat on 26th oct.Got a decent score of 700(quant:49,verbal:37 awa:4.5).Now the point is that I am an avg IT guy with just 2yrs work exp. in OFSS(previoiusly Iflex) with no iternational exposure and all.
acads are nothing out of ordinary
Xth-80%
XIIth-69%
B.tech-71.2% (electronics & comm.)
Avg extra curricular activities

I dont understand ,should I be happy with my score or not
And guys pls do suggest what chances do i have (especially in ISB,NUS,AIM,NBS & Great Lakes).

If you guys are interested I will surely give u info regarding my prep scores and books i followed etc.

I have also got 700, Q 47, V 38, AWA 4.5, but I am happy with my score and till to this date nobody has advised me to retake my GMAT, so I believe it is a good score.
I am planning to apply at LBS next year and their previous year data show that the average GMAT score of last batch was 695 and given that they had admitted aprox 400 student so I can assume that they would have taken 200 student below 695. This simple mathematical assumption made me feel very happy with my result. :)

Thanks
Aziz

hehe a very motivational piece of info :)
Thnx a lot