GMAT 690(Q-49,V-35) AWA 5.0 ...confused

hey guys, just got through with my GMAT last week and posted a 690 with the aforementioned breakup. Im really confused with what to do with this score coz its neither make or break. My profile’s the std indian IT male format. 10th -87% (ICS…

hey guys,
just got through with my GMAT last week and posted a 690 with the aforementioned breakup. Im really confused with what to do with this score coz its neither make or break. My profile's the std indian IT male format.

10th -87% (ICSE)
12th- 74% (ISC)
grad - 70% Btech IT

3 years of work ex with Infosys as Senior Software engg.

would really appreciate any pointers on where do i go from here?retake the exam?which universities to apply to?IS MIS a good option?really confused.

hey guys,
just got through with my GMAT last week and posted a 690 with the aforementioned breakup. Im really confused with what to do with this score coz its neither make or break. My profile's the std indian IT male format.

10th -87% (ICSE)
12th- 74% (ISC)
grad - 70% Btech IT

3 years of work ex with Infosys as Senior Software engg.

would really appreciate any pointers on where do i go from here?retake the exam?which universities to apply to?IS MIS a good option?really confused.

A) Were you not satisfied with your performance?

B) Do you think you can improve if you give the GMAT another shot?

If answers to both questions are yes, then you should definitely give it another go. Although, the GMAT score is but a very small part of the app process, if you think you can write compelling essays then the 690 is not that big a problem.