Gmat - 660

Hi, I am in need of an urgent advice. I scored 660 in GMAT yesterday. I am a Computer Science grad (B.E) with 8+ years of IT experience, including 1.5 years of international exposure (USA,Asia). Have worked in cutting edge IT technologies and…

Hi,

I am in need of an urgent advice. I scored 660 in GMAT yesterday. I am a Computer Science grad (B.E) with 8+ years of IT experience, including 1.5 years of international exposure (USA,Asia). Have worked in cutting edge IT technologies and with domains such as Telecom and social media. Right now am leading one of the group in the R & D division of my organization.

I have been into management profile for 4 years and my academics are quite ok:

BE - 78%
SSE - 89.6% (CBSE)
HSE - 85.4% (CBSE)

Have won couple of appreciations/awards at organization and college level as well. And have a descent participation level in extra curricular activities.

Can you please advice if there are any chances to get a call from ISB.

Thanks,
Ritu

hi,

It is difficult to evaluate on only GMAT score, as lot of parameters are considered by the B-schools
if u r looking at applying to ISB then u can try can approach some consultants. i am approaching think isb

thanks
Amar

Hi,

I am in need of an urgent advice. I scored 660 in GMAT yesterday. I am a Computer Science grad (B.E) with 8+ years of IT experience, including 1.5 years of international exposure (USA,Asia). Have worked in cutting edge IT technologies and with domains such as Telecom and social media. Right now am leading one of the group in the R & D division of my organization.

BE - 78%
SSE - 89.6% (CBSE)
HSE - 85.4% (CBSE)

Have won couple of appreciations/awards at organization and college level as well. And have a descent participation level in extra curricular activities.

Thanks,
Ritu

ISB periodically conducts several seminars across India where their admissions committee answers general queries on admission to ISB.

I have attended one such session and found it to be very useful. You can also come across people with varied profiles in the seminar which gives you a sense of where you stand and what your chances will be. I recommend that you attend one of these seminars. Your queries will be a lot clearer. Keep watching newspapers ads on when these seminars will be conducted.

Abhishek

Hi,

BE - 78%
SSE - 89.6% (CBSE)
HSE - 85.4% (CBSE)

Thanks,
Ritu