GMAT 660 + 4.5 yrs exp

Hi, I took my GMAT last week and scored just 660 (q 49, v 31). Those who are taking the test anytime soon should concentrate more on higher level of Verbal, as it was twice as tough as we have in GMAT Prep. I am not sure if there is st…

Hi,

I took my GMAT last week and scored just 660 (q 49, v 31). Those who are taking the test anytime soon should concentrate more on higher level of Verbal, as it was twice as tough as we have in GMAT Prep.

I am not sure if there is still good scope of taking the exam again, but I would request you guys to suggest some good B Schools worldwide.

I have 4.5 years (starting July 2005) of experience in IT, with 2.5 years of Team Lead role. Also there are excellent extra-curricular experience, as I was Cultural Secretary of my college, and was involved in organizing and getting funds for events. A 3-day Cultural festival was all marketed and got financed by teams under me then.

As there is little time left to applications now, can you guys please help me with the process and B-Schools selection?

Thanks.

Sunny