GMAT 620 (Quiet Depresss)...NEED HELP...PLZZ

Hi… Ita Tarpan here from Delhi. I have just given GMAT n flunkd wid a depressing score of 620.:frowning: I am a sftware professional with TCS n wrking here for 2 yrs now. Pls help in telling me where can i apply… i have gr8 acads…Co…

Hi..

Ita Tarpan here from Delhi.

I have just given GMAT n flunkd wid a depressing score of 620.:(
I am a sftware professional with TCS n wrking here for 2 yrs now.
Pls help in telling me where can i apply..

i have gr8 acads...Consisten of more than 80 percent in 10th , 12th, n B.E.
I m B.E. electronics n communications.

I ve heard that MICA and Great Lakes in INDIA also take GMAT score..Can sum1 pls tell me do i ve any chances...or shall i give GMAT once again in DEC.

Also tell me the chances that i ve in NUS and NTU..

THnx in advance../..

waitng ....:(

hey tarpan,

cheer up man, its just an exam and the best thing is you can do it again.

i don't know about the indian schools but 620 is a little on the lower side for any good school. given your background, i doubt that this is your best score; you should definitely give the test one more time; you will definitely improve your score and it will also show your persistence.

now you have a better understanding of your strenghts and weeknesses so prepare accordingly.

good luck...you'll do fine

Thnx buddy...but its really hard to cheer up.....thnx newys..
thnikng of givng it one more try in jan..but really wanna c if i can get with dis score sumwere...so dat altst i cn apply...

Tarpan,

I don't know about ur GMAT score validity elsewhere in India but if u depressed i can say that.. whatever happens, happens for a good reason, so never think u missed some opportunity, something better is in store for you..

Hope you would keep in touch..

- A soon gonna be TCS-er:

Hi...dere..can ane1 pls help me in my que of is dis score of 620 can help me get a cal from anywhere...anywhere in INDIA...(Grat Lakes or MICA..or any1 else.thnx

Tarpan.

Advice from a fellow TCS'er !

You have an otherwise great profile...why settle for anything less when you are destined for ISB or IIM.
Take time off to prepare well for GMAT and score 700+.
Make sure your getting 700+ in GMATPrep before registering for the test.
I got almost the same score as GMATPrep.

My 2 cents.

Good luck.

tarpangupta Says
Hi...dere..can ane1 pls help me in my que of is dis score of 620 can help me get a cal from anywhere...anywhere in INDIA...(Grat Lakes or MICA..or any1 else.thnx

Thnx buddy..how much u got ...?? n were r u as of now..???

hi ...all..

does any1 knows bout ..MICA n Great Lakes or any odr institue in INDIA>..who takes 620 GMAT>.;) for a call

Dude,

hey just prepare well for the exam n give it ur best shot at the exam...results will be taken care of themselves....dont worry abt the result of the exam....i guess u can give GMat one more time....at the end of the day confidence matters a lot....i donno whether u can apply for the Bschools u have mentioned with ur score....Best of Luck....

Cheers,
Varun.

@Tarpan Gupta....

Hey do u have Kalpan 800 software cd with u....if so please forward that cd to me...or upload it if possible....my friend is going to give GMat in december.....give me the link where u have uploaded it....he is need of this software....n moreover dont get depressed...failures and successes are part n parcel of life.....assess ur weaknesses n strengths n give it ur best shot....Best of Luck....

720 GMAT...waiting for responses from ISB and couple of US Schools.

Good luck.

tarpangupta Says
Thnx buddy..how much u got ...?? n were r u as of now..???

Hey Guys,I dont think that no1 knows bout the colleges in INDIA that take GMAT Scores.Plz guys ..i m witing for some help..Do help me out as i m a a bit confused..DO tel me how much GMAT score is reqiured by Greal Lakes or MIca or any other institue in INDIA for a call..Waitng..N thnx n advance...

tarpangupta Says
Hey Guys,I dont think that no1 knows bout the colleges in INDIA that take GMAT Scores.Plz guys ..i m witing for some help..Do help me out as i m a a bit confused..DO tel me how much GMAT score is reqiured by Greal Lakes or MIca or any other institue in INDIA for a call..Waitng..N thnx n advance...

Dear Tarpan,

First of all, you don't need to be depressed about your GMAT score.. Belive me its not the end of the world..

Secondly U have opened a new thread in the wrong forum.. Plz go to GMAT and related discussion forum for yor query. Go through the threads there, you will find others who are in a similar situation and you will find the answer to your query and all other guisdance that you may require..