GMAT 570, Entrepreneur at 25, is ISB possible?

Hi, I have reappeared for GMAT and scored sub 600. So my best score is 570 and 4.5 My profile is as such - Authored 2 Books in IT, Co Founded my first IT company at 19 - it turned into a IT SMB behemoth in a span of 4 years or so, valuation a…

Hi, I have reappeared for GMAT and scored sub 600. So my best score is 570 and 4.5

My profile is as such - Authored 2 Books in IT, Co Founded my first IT company at 19 - it turned into a IT SMB behemoth in a span of 4 years or so, valuation at 25 Cr. Quit that company to join Big 4 to gain understanding of other business methodologies, joined hands as VP with 2 other IT companies, 1 of them listed in D Fast 300, Nasscom fast 50, Red Herring Asia 100 rankings. Have a vast global experience with all major vertical clientele including governments and ministries, age 25.

Please suggest if 570 GMAT Score will work for admit in ISB or should I reappear? Looking forward to your valuable response and special note to moderators, this advice will really decide the turn of events for me. Kindly allow me to get answers as separate thread else please suggest an alternate way.

Thanks

Looking at the student profile for 2010 batch, the lowest GMAT score admitted was 600+. I think your profile is excellent, however if I were you I would try and get my GMAT score at least to the minimum score admitted last year.

magnus83 Says
Looking at the student profile for 2010 batch, the lowest GMAT score admitted was 600+. I think your profile is excellent, however if I were you I would try and get my GMAT score at least to the minimum score admitted last year.

I am goin for third attempt for GMAT. I might not be able to get much time out but wil focus on test taking. Pls add some input on any crash course stuff I can consider if you know. Thanks again