GMAT(2017) study group - Pune

Must follow if you are appearing for GMAT in 2017 and you are from Pune, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Hinjawadi.

If you are taking GMAT in 2017 and interested in study material or group study then contact me on 9404812001

Hello,I am planning to sell some of my gmat stuff including official guide 2017(location: Bangalore),manhattan test series(6 mocks),

veritas test series(7 mocks),EXAM PACK 1 and EXAM PACK2,800 score gmat tests(5 verbal and 5 quant tests) and some other preparation material.

If interested kindly DM me.

Need your advice. I had appeared in 2016 CAT exam and scored 95.19 percentile and could not convert a good college. My profile is -X-88,XII-70,GRAD-76.7, Work ex 36 months(IT Multinational ). I am planning to appear for GMAT by the end of July 2017. Please suggest me a counselling agency in Kolkata where I can go and know about the colleges I can apply to and also their fees. Also if I leave my job and join an NGO and do some certifications will it add more value to my profile than extra 1 year of work ex? Please advice. 

Hi there!  I don't know about the add value to the profile, but I suppose that if you change the commercial company to NGO it won't add much value, but that's only my subjective opinion.  I remember that there always lack the time for writings at the college

Hey there! Can anyone help me out in choosing which one is better for GMAT preparation Crackverbal or E-Gmat.

Thanks for help.

Healthcare research writing services have become very popular among students seeking Healthcare Assignment Writing Services and healthcare essay writing services. 

There are reliable Case Study Assignment Services that are very popular for students in search of business case study writing services and case study assignment help. 

Greetings

My name is Sunny K Sinha.

I scored 740 in GMAT in the year 2021. I have been providing one-to-one online tuitions to aspirants.

I hold dual MBA degree (TISS & IIM lucknow)

Kindly let me directly know on 9711740284.

Thank you. All the best.