GMAT 2015 Preparations

Hey Guys, I have around 3 years of work experience and I am planning to prepare for GMAT 2015. I am from Chennai and I need a good GMAT coaching class which focuses equally on Maths and Verbal, also brushes up on the basics and helps me to s…

Hey Guys,

I have around 3 years of work experience and I am planning to prepare for GMAT 2015. I am from Chennai and I need a good GMAT coaching class which focuses equally on Maths and Verbal, also brushes up on the basics and helps me to score good. Can any one suggest me a good coaching center? I heard Princeton Review is good but seems quite costly and some say 4GMAT is good. Please help me out.

Thank u!!

Shalini

Hi I am a hotel sales and marketing professional with 8 years of work experience in service industry. I am looking to challenge myself and break the ceiling of mediocrity in my life by cracking GMAT. ISB class of 2015 is my AIM and I will die to reach there.

Can please somebody help me to guide how to start preparing for GMAT as I have been out of touch with studies for quite some time and clueless about where to start from. I will join coaching institution sometime before the test.

PS: I have been an average student all my life and specially need to focus on Maths. Nevertheless other sections too need lot of focus and improvement but still I am confident to sail through.