GMAT 2014 aspirants in Kolkata -Study Group

Hi…I am from Kolkata…Planning for GMAT in 2014 (May/June)…can anybody pls suggest about good coaching centers in Kolkata for GMAT…If we can form a online group so that we can share the study material also within the interested people I hop…

Hi...I am from Kolkata...Planning for GMAT in 2014 (May/June)...can anybody pls suggest about good coaching centers in Kolkata for GMAT...If we can form a online group so that we can share the study material also within the interested people I hope that would be gr8...Thanks in advance

Guys plz form an active group for gmat..anyone from kolkata up for group study and disscussions

All,Pls check ur mail box,I have sent an e-mail regarding our first meeting.

Anyone of you have Powerscore Critical Reasoning Bible?

Hello Everyone,

I am done with GMAT and am looking to sell my books. Enlisting the books and the indicative sale price alongside. If you are from Kolkata and looking to buy any of the below mentioned books for your prep, please feel free to contact.

Jamboree Book Set 650/-

GMAT Verbal Review from GMAC 500/-

The Official Guide for GMAT Review (With CD ROM) 13th Ed 900/-

The Official Guide for GMAT Review 12th Ed 750/-

GMAT Quant Review from GMAC 450/-

MGMAT Sentence Correction 750/-

MGMAT Advanced Quant 800/-

Kaplan GMAT 600/-

Kaplan GMAT- Premier (with DVD plus 6 online practice test) 1600/-

P.S. Please ping me if interested and i will drop in my no. (Again Kolkata residents only)

Happy to answer any queries on prep or application.

Thanks,

hello guys

i am from kol.

i have my gmat on the 5th of may.Anyone interested in hard core ass kicking jaw dropping studying..PLease contact me 9674852148.

Hi,I m sudip,i want to pursue my MBA degree from top B school.i hav a work exp of 4 yrs in telecomm industry.

Can u please guide me it will b an immense help for my vision and goal.looking forward for your reply.Which coaching classes or test should i join...as i m thinking of joining time institute at salt lake....please guide me.

Anyone has booked GMAT test slot?

I plan to take it in July'14.Any idea when should I book the slot in order to get slot of my choice?
Also,Indian visa debit card is sufficient or I need to take some additional steps in order to pay the fees?

Can someone help me in understanding Critical Reasoning?

Its ridiculous that though Kolkata is a metropolitan city but still there are no good coaching classes for GMAT. Students as well as their parents are only interested and focused on WBJEE. And once they complete their engineering everyone try for campus placements. After campussing they adjust their life as per their job profile. Very few people are interested in moving ahead with their career. Very few think about GMAT.
As necessity is mother of all inventions, since there is no necessity of coaching for GMAT here, there are no good coaching institutes....pathetic

Guys Please do help me. I am looking for GMAT Classes . Please do suggest me which is better e-GMAT or BYJU GMAT. Seriously need help . I am finding very difficult to ghave strength to study. I have decided to attend GMAT but in lot of confusions which one should i join. Can anybody please help.

If any of the guys have used BYJU GMAT tablet please do help and if anybody at all have used e-GMAT experience please help me.

Hello people

i have completed my graduation and i really want to go for mba and join in spring semester will it be good to join as i dont have experience
what would be the placement opportunity
which country is good please help

ps: very confused needed a help 😞

can any one help me in clearing gmat exam?

I want to prepare for GMAT seriously.Please can anyone tell me where to start and also about any good institute to take me near my dream?

does HEC Paris accept applications with work-ex less than the stipulated minimum of three years? saw an article in the Telegraph Kolkata supplement

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1140626/jsp/you/18550075.jsp
comments/insights Puys?

Guys pl tel me how many correct attempts one needs to make in order to get a 51 in Math & 38+ in Verbal section.. I hoep that will translate to a 740+

(I am finding Princeton tests in the Math section to be very strict... even after making 33 correct out of 37 in Math I got a paltry 47 !!!) 

Guys, I want to start preparation for GMAT and would like to get through the exam within 3 months. Anybody interested in studying together so as we can move ahead focused discussing and motivating each other..

Hi all. I am looking for Aristotle Prep SC Grail 3rd edition soft copy. Kindly PM me if anyone has it. It would be really helpful.

Hi, I am just starting to prep for GMAT i am planning on giving GMAT on Nov 3rd and I would like to take the online test series from any of the good websites. . please suggest which website is good to register and also the one where I can write more no of practice tests. . i have already given free mock tests in veritas prep, kaplan, manhatten and princeton and mba.com. .Should i register for my exams in any of these site or is there any other better sites available. . .