Gmat..10 days to go..

Hi Guys, I have my exam date on 25th apr. I’ve put in around 6 weeks of prep and got scores of 700 & 680 on the 2 gmat online prep software exams and 730 on gmat paper based test (one of the retired gmat tests). I wanted to know…how much r u g…

Hi Guys,
I have my exam date on 25th apr. I've put in around 6 weeks of prep and got scores of 700 & 680 on the 2 gmat online prep software exams and 730 on gmat paper based test (one of the retired gmat tests). I wanted to know...how much r u guys getting on these tests..and anyone who has given the actual test..can pls test me how good r these scores as an indication of actual score?
Now...i am thinking i can put in 3-4 weeks more and get better scores...i'm looking at min 730 as my target...will that help?
Reena

Hi Guys,
I have my exam date on 25th apr. I've put in around 6 weeks of prep and got scores of 700 & 680 on the 2 gmat online prep software exams and 730 on gmat paper based test (one of the retired gmat tests). I wanted to know...how much r u guys getting on these tests..and anyone who has given the actual test..can pls test me how good r these scores as an indication of actual score?
Now...i am thinking i can put in 3-4 weeks more and get better scores...i'm looking at min 730 as my target...will that help?
Reena

This is what I feel ....With just 10 days to go for ur gmat and that u wanna have a score of 730+ I feel u can postpone ur date by 3-4 weeks or a time duration by which u would have gained enough confidence to crack it . It is better to have confidence to crack the exam rather than being in a split mind about ur ability to delivery .

Hope that helps

Yup...i agree..just gave another one of those official gmat retired tests and cudnt get past 680...wasnt expecting verbal to be such a drag on overall scores...always land up with 49-50 in quant but only 34-36 in verbal...will work only on verbal for 4 weeks...and then give it a shot...thanks