Global partners MBA-Robinson School of business- Altlanta

Hello all, I am looking for a one yr MBA prg in Atlanta. Robinson School of Business offers a 14 month prog GPMBA. Has anyone done or knows smeone who has done this course. I would like to know how good the prog is, student profiles and job pot…

Hello all,
I am looking for a one yr MBA prg in Atlanta. Robinson School of Business offers a 14 month prog GPMBA. Has anyone done or knows smeone who has done this course. I would like to know how good the prog is, student profiles and job potential.
Please suggest colleges in and around Atlanta, other than Emory which offer good mba courses.
Rgds
Gjp

Hello all,
I am looking for a one yr MBA prg in Atlanta. Robinson School of Business offers a 14 month prog GPMBA. Has anyone done or knows smeone who has done this course. I would like to know how good the prog , student profiles and job potential.
Rgds
Gjp

Never heard of it.

Thts exctly d reason 4 me posting dis query!!
I went thru the brochure the college had posted in their site- its carried thru 4 diff countries with a 16 week internship towards the end of the program-which interested me the most, cos if there s smethin a 1yr mba lacks its time to do an internship!