Global Exposure

What are the B-schools, in India, that offer the best Global exposure? Say a whole year/trimester at a quality institute abroad?Such as GLIM PGDM (But GLIM seemingly offers the opportunity only to its top 25 students…), Christ Bangalore, Amrit…

What are the B-schools, in India, that offer the best Global exposure? Say a whole year/trimester at a quality institute abroad?

Such as GLIM PGDM (But GLIM seemingly offers the opportunity only to its top 25 students...), Christ Bangalore, Amrita School of Business... any more?
I find this as an interesting parameter to weigh B-schools.
After all a Global MBA makes much sense now.

Looking forward to some inputs from fellow puys.

Cheers!

Hello,

Could you add something here?

Thanks!!

😃

I have got final convert for XIMB Global MBA 2014. Total expense will be around 46900 Euros i.e appx 38 lacs. Here they will be awarding degrees( Master of Global management) from all 3 institutes i.e Fordham US, Antwerp Belgium and XIMB. Candidate can be part of placement at all 3 places. Batch strength is only 60 ( 20 from each country)

Should I join this as I can afford the expenses. Please provide your frank opinion.

GLA University is blessed with dynamic and intellectual faculty members. The dynamism and endeavor of the faculty is not only noticed in GLA but globally too. In a recently conducted 5 day Faculty Development workshop in IIT Kanpur, two of the profound faculty from Electrical Engineering department, Mr. Apoorva Saxena and Mr. Ravishankar Tiwari participated. Participating in a national level workshop gave them global exposure and turned to be a great experience for them. From here we may clearly make out the endeavor of university in grooming the personality of faculty members as well as the students.