Global Entrepreneurship Programme (GEP) - Em Lyon Business School

Just want to know if anyone has heard about the Global Entrepreneurship Programme (GEP) from Em Lyon Business School. This is a very interesting programme with 3 semesters in 3 different continents. Want to know if anyone has done this progr…

Just want to know if anyone has heard about the Global Entrepreneurship Programme (GEP) from Em Lyon Business School.

This is a very interesting programme with 3 semesters in 3 different continents. Want to know if anyone has done this programme or anything you have heard about it?

Thank you!

Hello, anyone to help?

Hello,I am a French entrepreneur from Lyon. The GEP students have to do a study case with local companies during their four months in Lyon, in order to allow us to work as real consultants in multicultural environment. Six of them did it for my company (www.myfrenchlifeguard.com). They were very professionnal.I recommand this programme !

Home for rent in Canada

If you want to find a property manager to manage your rental property contacts us.

we can help you find a proactive property manager in your area. Who can help you optimize your return on investment.

http://www.propertywise.ca