Global Business Operations, SRCC (DU) 2014-16 Discussions

SRCC is a premier institute in the field of business education in India. The college has a rich heritage of academic and achievements in tune with contemporary requirement of the corporate world. GBO programme: It specifically deals with iss…

SRCC is a premier institute in the field of business education in India. The college has a rich heritage of academic and achievements in tune with contemporary requirement of the corporate world.

GBO programme: It specifically deals with issues of management in the areas of Human Resources, Finance, Accounting, Trade, Marketing and information Technology in the context of International Business. The University of Delhi awards a P.G. Diploma in GBO on successful completion of the programme.

Eligibility: Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with 50% marks from a recognised university. Final year students may also apply.

Admission Test: January 27, 2014 (Tentative) at 10 am. Selection will be on merit, to be determined on the basis of admission test, GD and PI.

Please feel free to post any queries regarding the admission test, form filling, etc

any change in formats this year

Hi, when notification will come and please inform me the fees details per year and what is the placement and college ranking. How much is average placement in terms of students no and in terms of annual package. I will be highly obliged. @SRCC-GBO @kaverisar @bigsandy

Could you provide some placement data regarding:

1. what is the average salary figure (or estimate) without the CTC component?

2. lowest salary in the placements?

when are the admission notice/forms coming??

is thr any reservation for delhi candidate @SRCC-GBO ???

😃😃😃

please share any data regarding placements at srcc, for 2012batch,or2013batch.......

@SRCC-GBO ....when will be the notification out for 2014-2016 batch....

please share any data regarding admission form date and test schedule..........

How to apply ?
Which Test ?
What expected Cutoff?

@SRCC-GBO

When will the notification for 2014-16 admissions, be out????

1.what was the last year's cutoff for sc category?

2.fees structure?

3.iam from ap am i eligible for this entrance exam what is the last date to apply?

plz help

Has gk been removed from the gbo exam??

2014-2016 notification is out.
seniors please throw some light on recent placement data.

Is there any reservation for delhi candidates???

hii pz tell in quant, verbal ,& DI which topics r coming in gbo

what is the cut off for getting through SRCC?

can anyone temme when will GBO 2014 application forms be out?

can any1 tell me how is this course. about the placements and al and is it gud?