Global Business Operations, SRCC (DU) [2009-11], admission queries and discussions

SRCC is a premier institute in the field of business education in India. The college has a rich heritage of academic and achievements in tune with contemporary requirement of the corporate world. GBO programme: It specifically deals with iss…

SRCC is a premier institute in the field of business education in India. The college has a rich heritage of academic and achievements in tune with contemporary requirement of the corporate world.

GBO programme: It specifically deals with issues of management in the areas of Human Resources, Finance, Accounting, Trade, Marketing and information Technology in the context of International Business. The University of Delhi awards a P.G. Diploma in GBO on successful completion of the programme..

Eligibility: Bachelor's Degree(10+2+3) in any discipline with 50% marks from a recognised university. Final year students may also apply.

Admission Test: January 25, 2009 at 10 am. Selection will be on merit, to be determined on the basis of admission test, GD and PI.

Forms are available at section officer from nov 17 2008 between 9 am to 1 pm and 2 pm to 4 pm (Monday to Friday).

Form cost: Rs. 800 gen cat. And Rs 400 for sc/st/obc/ph

one can also get the form by dd:
In favour of: Principal, shri ram college of commerce
payable at State Bank of India, Service Branch (code no. 10437).

If required by post, send a Bank Draft of Rs. 850 (Rs. 450 for sc/st/obc/ph). Write your name and address on the back of dd. Also mention of the envelope that dd for application form and prospectus gbo program (anyhow).

Send the dd to shri ram college of commerce, university of delhi, maurice nagar, delhi - 110007.

Further info will be available on srcc website later. http://gbo.srcc.edu/index.html

Also, forms can be downloaded from srcc website from dec 1, 2008.
The advertisement for the entrance exam has been published in Education Times (page3) dated November 17, 2008.

Please feel free to post any queries regarding the admission test, form filling, etc..

hello...can u plz mention the date of entrance as well.

chahal.ritu Says
hello...can u plz mention the date of entrance as well.

@chahal
nihilist has already mentioned, its 25th Jan, mayb u missd bcos its already on Bold

@nihilist
cud u pls confirm whether forms are available thru cash from college counter as DSE is only accepting DD for mib/mhrod forms..
@chahal
nihilist has already mentioned, its 25th Jan, mayb u missd bcos its already on Bold

@nihilist
cud u pls confirm whether forms are available thru cash from college counter as DSE is only accepting DD for mib/mhrod forms..

hii.. I mentioned in bold only after chahal.ritu asked for the date of entrance :)

yes.. the forms are also available on cash payment 😃

sorry. double post

hii.. I mentioned in bold only after chahal.ritu asked for the date of entrance :)

oops in dat case i must take my words back

hey seniors....plzzz tell us about the paper pattern and the difficulty level......and if possible cutoffs also.....

wana crack fms Says
hey seniors....plzzz tell us about the paper pattern and the difficulty level......and if possible cutoffs also.....

hii.. the paper consists of four sections with 40 questions in each section..

quant, DI/LR, english and GK.. the paper is on the easier side.. in english u hv rc and verbal ability questions.. maths is also doable.. negative i think 1/4th.. well the cut-offs are never disclosed..
wana crack fms Says

Hey guys , sorry for being away....ya the forms are out as nihilst said it

The paper pattern is 40 questions each on general awareness, VA/RC, DI/LR, QA. paper is very easy , almost all the questions in every sec except gk are doable. so expect high cut-offs/merit

jus to give an idea i had attempted 133-136 questions overall wid only 15-18 in gk.So pull up ur socks, the competition is gonna be tough to be a part of this premier institute.....

"any other queries are welcome"

cheers
sachit
Hey guys , sorry for being away....ya the forms are out as nihilst said it

The paper pattern is 40 questions each on general awareness, VA/RC, DI/LR, QA. paper is very easy , almost all the questions in every sec except gk are doable. so expect high cut-offs/merit

jus to give an idea i had attempted 133-136 questions overall wid only 15-18 in gk.So pull up ur socks, the competition is gonna be tough to be a part of this premier institute.....

"any other queries are welcome"

cheers
sachit

thanx alot sachit
can u tell me about the va section like the type of rc's and other questions.....n in quant section do they give more emphasis to higher maths like MBE or ne other topic........... n do v have more questions on business awareness in g.k section.....

wil keep botherin u....thanx alot in advance.......
thanx alot sachit
can u tell me about the va section like the type of rc's and other questions.....n in quant section do they give more emphasis to higher maths like MBE or ne other topic........... n do v have more questions on business awareness in g.k section.....

wil keep botherin u....thanx alot in advance.......

Brother if i remember correctly , there was no rc last year....don get shocked ..... in quant the emphasis is on very easy quesns which can be solved within a min or two..... in gk the emphasis is on overall gk with business awareness forming jus an average chunk of it.....

til last year paper was very easy....cud be finished within 100 of 120 min allotted time.....all tht matters is if u are amogst top 182 students or not.....

keep bothering
cheers
sachit
Brother if i remember correctly , there was no rc last year....don get shocked ..... in quant the emphasis is on very easy quesns which can be solved within a min or two..... in gk the emphasis is on overall gk with business awareness forming jus an average chunk of it.....

til last year paper was very easy....cud be finished within 100 of 120 min allotted time.....all tht matters is if u are amogst top 182 students or not.....

keep bothering
cheers
sachit

no rc :shocked:

r u serious.......lolll...thats great man.......so wat kind of questions were there in va sec.........

man i'l keep botherin u for queries now...

so thanx in advance

r u serious.......lolll...thats great man.......so wat kind of questions were there in va sec.........

so thanx in advance

Honestly i don remember exactly.....i think there was fill in the blanks, synonms, anotnyms, etc. n ya nt much of CR also

so thanx in advance

I dont remember exactly, but there were 5 questions on each type.. 5 sentence completion, antonyms, synonyms, fill in the blanks, etc..

one shd have a sound vocabulary to hv gud accuracy :)

maths was easy except for 3 or 4 questions.. no higher level maths..

thanx guys...
i have been workin on my vocab very hard n now i'l work on it even harder.......

thanx alot.....

Hello seniors... I am an outstation candidate so I wish to download the form. With respect to that I've the following queries:
1. What's the last date of submitting the form?
2. When I get the DD made to be sent with the application form, has it to be the same as told in the first post?
3. Any other formalities to be done by people who'll download the application form?

Hello seniors... I am an outstation candidate so I wish to download the form. With respect to that I've the following queries:
2. When I get the DD made to be sent with the application form, has it to be the same as told in the first post?
3. Any other formalities to be done by people who'll download the application form?

downloading the form?????? is there any such option or link on site, i don think so brother!!!! plz recheck

hii.. plz go thru the first post of this thread.. I've mentioned all the details..

As per the advertisement, forms can be downloaded from college website from Dec 01, 2008 onwards.. the last date for submission of completed application form is December 31, 2008.

I suggest u to wait till Dec 01, 2008 and check the college website for details.. here's the link for college website Global Business Operations

@ sachit.. yes the forms can be downloaded 😃

hey...... i know i am posting in wrong thread........sorry for that.......

but plz help me out.......

i am applying for MBE...... i want to know that if i will be submitting my form through .....by hand....... do i need to attach any envelope with stamp for admit card.......