Global Business Operation,SRCC (DU)- 2016-18 Discussions

Shri Ram College of Commerce, a premier and prestigious institution in the field of commerce and economics education in the country, was founded in 1926 to prepare young men and women for careers in business. It imparts instruction in both at the Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels, the College offers a two-year, full-time, post-graduate Diploma in Global Business Operations for bright and ambitious students who wish to take up a career in the field of international business. The college has been accorded with the status of National Centre of Corporate Governance by the National Foundation for Corporate Governance, New Delhi. 

Is it a good programme. ...as good as IIMs

Does SRCC GBO has 100% placement record?

Guys..forms r gonna be out from 18th dec 2015.

ENTRANCE TEST DATE - 21-FEB-2016(Sunday)

LAST DATE TO APPLY - 31-jan-2016

Exams will be held in the following cities - Ahmedabad , Bengaluru , bhubneshwar , Chandigarh , Bhopal , Delhi , Dehradun ,Guwahati ,Jaipur , Kolkata ,Lucknow , Mumbai , Nagpur

Registration - Both online & offline www.srcc.edu www.srccgbo.edu.in

Registration charge - Rs 1800/- for(General category & Foreign nationals ) & Rs 1100/- For (Reserved category)

All the very best 👍

Why to apply? Seniors please share some points about SRCC GBO

Nice information about Business Operation...

Is admission is tough or easy whether exam is tougher than cat?

Guys SRCC -GBO  application forms are out. Link to make registration is given here-  

http://applyadmission.net/srcc2016/

I know SRCC GBO has gr8 ROI , but the course is bit vague can someone throw some light on it

?

I am planning to join srcc gbo. I am from tamil nadu. I belong to obc category. how much marks i should score to get a seat in srcc gbo. 

in the process of filling application for srcc gbo, inspite of giving correct date-of-birth.. the age as on jan 1st,2016 shown by the website is incorrect. anyone facing same problem?

Do we need to send any documents(via post) to the college ?

How to write the SOP now? What all to write?

Does SRCC accept CAT/XAT or only its own test scores?

Also brief highlights of placements of 2015 & 2016, please?

TIA.

can someone attach srcc gbo 2014 ques paper

what all to write in SOP for foreign students and it should be hand written or typed???

total numbers of seats available for general category candidates??? 

Can anyone please tell the time of the exam. Is it in morning or afternoon? As i have another exam on 21 feb

is the GBO program treated at par with the PGDM or MBA programs by the industry??

what is the average placement package offered till now?