Glasgow 2009 / Birmingham 2009

Hi Guys, I am planning to take MBA in one of the universities (University of Glasgow '09 or University of Birmingham '09). I have 5+ yrs of exp. in IT. Which one will be better with my experience. Both r one year programs. It seems that glasg…

Hi Guys,

I am planning to take MBA in one of the universities (University of Glasgow '09 or University of Birmingham '09). I have 5+ yrs of exp. in IT. Which one will be better with my experience. Both r one year programs. It seems that glasgow have variety of elective options to choose from than Birmingham. Let me know abt this.

Thanks,
Varun

Hi Guys,

I am planning to take MBA in one of the universities (University of Glasgow '09 or University of Birmingham '09). I have 5+ yrs of exp. in IT. Which one will be better with my experience. Both r one year programs. It seems that glasgow have variety of elective options to choose from than Birmingham. Let me know abt this.

Thanks,
Varun

Hi varun,
i am planning for MBA from UK and got offer letter from university of glasgow and surrey......and having interview for university of Birmingham.
could you please suggest me which university is good.

Thanks and regards

vivek