Give me your feedback for Gems B School. Whether it is fake or genuine?

I'm looking forward to pursue MBA after my graduations, but I'm totally confused to choose college. Please give me your genuine feedback about this college.

I've completed my MBA from Gems B School 1 year back but still I miss my college days. Gems B School is the institution that fill you with enthusiasm, passion for achievement and the ultimate brainstorming capability that can leave behind any management student far behind in any management case scenario. Now I'm thankful to the college for helping me getting placed in an MNC as marketing manager. The life at Gems B School was an unforgettable memorable experience for me.

I am ex-student of GEMS B School and recommend it to those students who want to study and work at the same time. It is one of the best B schools in Bangalore, having their campuses in Mysore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pondicherry, Srinagar (J&K) and Tirupati. The various programs offered by them are specially designed to meet today's requirements of Industrial and Corporate World. They have elevated the standards of management education with a curriculum that is all-embracing, content rich and industry relevant. State-of-the-art infrastructure along with other modern-day facilities that is essential for students to compete with other students worldwide makes it a good choice for students who aspire to join a good B School in India.

Would you recommend this MBA for experienced people? I have over 15 years of experience in the oil and gas sector now looking to move in to the finance sector.  Would like to know your recommendation. 

(the current situation in this sector is not bright and I am looking for opportunities) 

Can anyone give me details about GEMS British MBA salary and also jobs abroad?

Hello Shweta, me too is enquiring about the British MBA. But have queries regards it’s authenticity.