Give a nice title to this group

Little pig little pig let m

Let me tell you something about this job. After induction, you have to clear paper I, paper II and paper III(specific paper like heavy aircraft, light aircraft, jet engine, piston engine, rotary aircraft depending upon air india requirement). Then only they will increase salary and finally type rated AME in air india. I am telling this because i already cleared paper I and II, then completed my Btech and through GATE i m applying for this job.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1084040191631931/

hii guys..... i forgot to update challan number. what are the possible consequences? 

Any news about GET result.

finally guys recruitment is cancelled..and yusss we will be shrtly refunded!

bhai results dega v ya nhi...

kab aayega iska result..?

guys AME result has come but the result link is not able to open

ece me kisi ka hua kya.??

It seems that they have just selected on the basis of online application whether u have paid fees through chalan or not. because my one friend got selected although he has not paid fees. and we can also see some name repeated 2-3 times. what is this this is not fair.

Peope having Colourblindness  will be allowed or they get rejected in  preemployment medical exam as there is some medical standard fixed by dgca to get ame license.

candiates who got selected in graduate engineer trainee as a aircraft maintenance engineer trainee is dis job is permenanet or contarct basis?they mentioned in notification as a fixed term employement basis..

Bhai log koi response nhi hai ..or list v removed ke diya .. postponed requirement??

Please share if any body get pre-employment call...

Requirement cancelled??? Why not result out.. Any one called

what is the gate percentile of the selected candidates?

Any news..

What about ESS through GATE2016?

when they will shortlist for interview for ESS?