Gisma 2011-2012

Hello friends, This is surya here, I am planning to join GISMA for the class of 2012 starting August 2011. Let me know if there are fellow aspirants who are planning to join Purdue University’s MBA program in germany @ GISMA. Rgds, …

Hello friends,

This is surya here, I am planning to join GISMA for the class of 2012 starting August 2011.
Let me know if there are fellow aspirants who are planning to join Purdue University's MBA program in germany @ GISMA.

Rgds,
Surya

PS: This thread specifically for GISMA aspirants. This thread is to connect people who are planning to do their MBA at GISMA - Germany.
Though this program is related to krannert's MBA program, This thread is specifically for GISMA.
So Moderators, Please do not close this thread.

Hey surya i have decided on GISMA too. Nice to meet you.

edited``````````````````````````````````````````````````````

hey hi ppl, i have also decided to join GISMA 2011-12. Can you gimme more details abt urselves...

btw, my name is bala, and i am presently in chennai...

Hey my name is Mauricio and I'm from Bolivia, I will attend the gisma program in august too. Looking forward to meet you guys.

Hi,
I am also planning for GISMA. Just wanted to know about the GMAT scores and profiles they accept. Any information about your profile will be helpful. TIA.

Regards,
snehan

hi snehan,

Normally GISMA accepts applications from GMAT score 600 upwards...work exp range from zero to 12-15 years.

Rgds,
Surya

Thanks . I wanted to know how is this years profile and interviews. Do share with me ur scores

Mine:
GMAT 700/5.5
TOEFL 116
Acads 78%
Extracurricular Good