GIM Results out

Hey guys Go on GIM website www.gim.ac.in and click on the message.shortlisted chandidates will be announced…add your XAD ID and Password and result will be shown. Got a call.hurrah…XAT percentile .mere 82.65 Got to convert it…

Hey guys

Go on GIM website www.gim.ac.in and click on the message.shortlisted chandidates will be announced......add your XAD ID and Password and result will be shown.

Got a call.hurrah...XAT percentile .mere 82.65

Got to convert it

Loserboy

hi guyz

Got a Call 91.88 here I m out of this world

We are happy to inform you that you have been short listed for the second stage of the Admissions process to the PGDBM (2005-2007) on the basis of your performance in the XLRI Admissions Test (XAT) held on January 9, 2005.

Date : 11/03/2005Venue : Indian Social Institute

10, Institutional Area,Lodhi Road,
Delhi
New Delhi
Pin :110003.
Time : 8.45 am

Hi...can someone provide me the entire link....plzz...

regards

rids

http://gim.blueshift.com/gim2005/

My friend with xat % 82.2 also made it
inte centre iim bang
11 march

ATB to the call getters

I am through.... ....XAT percentile 97.04

Its going to be one helluva week In March.......will have 4 interviews at IIT delhi(Bom,Del,Kharag,Madras) b/w 5-7th March.......cud have been 5 if Banglore also chose IIT delhi as its center

and now on 8th March GIM

Date : 08/03/2005Venue : YMCA Tourist Hostel cum Programme Centre

Jaisingh Road,
Delhi
New Delhi
Pin :110001.
Time : 1.45 pm

Best of luck everyone...........:)

Android

Me too got thru..85 percentile in XAT. GD/PI center is IIM B on march 8th.

Hey nitin

Plz yaar i have got my first call.I know i got to work hard to make to final list but still i will give it my best shot.Cutoffs are great.Thanks GIM

hey buddy

You are senior member of PG.And i respect you very much.We at PG are like a family .No hard feelings when i wrote last post but just that sometimes u dont fare as well in MBA exam as u have prepared and all and it was nice to get a call.

Sorry if i said sometihng wrong.

Loserboy:huh:

me too got thru....my FIRST precious call!!

gd on 13 march... DELHI.....indian social inst at 8:45....

all the best to every1....ciao

sorry forgot to post my %ile...i hav an 85.37%ile....

ciao

Hey guys..new to ths site.. just wanted to say i am in too..xat percentile 80.95...must have just scraped thru.. but guess it would be really difficult for me to convert it with such a low percentile and no work-ex.....hmm....plzz guys tell me i have a chance......god bless all

well yes nithin looks like we both have the same timing and venue for our GD/PI.

Hello guys got a call on 8th march at bombay.
All the best to everyone

Ek garam chai ki pyaali ho

koi usko pilane waali ho ...............

Got a call @ 84.4

Date & Venue -
11-march
XIM
mumbai

Others kindly chip in with ur %tiles
enjoi & keep rocking
mik

wow this is great...XIMB and GIM both scheduled on 10th march! one in bbsr other in calcutta!!

any idea if i can get resecheduled??? but which one shud i get rescheduled?? and NM is also going ot call candidates around march 12th onwards!!

help people!

first of all congrats to all who have made it to the GD / PI round. The low cutoffs are not a surprise considering the fact that GIM had closed its applications long back as compared to other inst whose dates went on till feb. Anyways, i hope all of u nail the second stage and make it gim. Best of luck to all for the GD /PI.

Got a call @ 84.4

Date & Venue -
11-march
XIM
mumbai

Dude u sure its 11th ? i got it at 8th march at same venue