GIM GD-PI (2006-2008) Calls are out!

Hey guys, The GIM, GD/PI calls are out! Logon to www.xlri.edu enter your XAT ID and PWD, check the quick links; therein u will find the GIM RESULTS link! I got a call @ 92.5 percentile :: Message_xat_id Message_name Interview_date Interv…

Hey guys,
The GIM, GD/PI calls are out!
Logon to www.xlri.edu enter your XAT ID and PWD, check the quick links; therein u will find the GIM RESULTS link!
I got a call @ 92.5 percentile
Message_xat_id Message_name Interview_date Interview_time Interview_centre Interview_city ****** *******
0000-00-00 8.45 a.m. YMCA , Central Branch, 12 Nathalal Parekh Marg, Colaba, Mumbai-400001 Mumbai The dates haven't been put up as of now!!
Vivek

Hi people..

I too got a call. 99.26%ile...

Seniors, wen can we know d dates please??

ATB 2 all call getters!

hi people me 2 gotta call @90 %ile ... this is my 4th call this season

Me throufh too @ 91 percentile

Strangely they have mentioned the time of the interview and not date...
cheers

Me throufh too @ 91 percentile

Strangely they have mentioned the time of the interview and not date...
cheers

I think they've given a default time of interview 8:45 AM, because everyone seems to be posting the same time!
DO keep us posted if u are able to get the date and time of the interview!
I really hope that It doesn't clash with any other call
I think they've given a default time of interview 8:45 AM, because everyone seems to be posting the same time!

hey man thats not the case me through with 92.07 and intv time 1:45(no date )

ATB to all call getters

hi ..
finally got a call....
87.18%
gd pi at 1.45 pm but date............????

damn , didnt c this thread , made another one :(
me got thru with 87.7 and 5 yrs work ex . centre they gave me as iim b , though i had asked for a delhi centre , time is 1.45, date they havent mentioned
all the best to u guys .
regards

my frnd got a call at 86.095 overall!!!!!

phew:wow:

Congrats people...!!!

For people who problem checking their result, wait till tomorrow morning. I Dont think they have completed uploading the results, especially the regret cases. U guys are lucky to have found this link.

i too got a call 90.06.i hope it gets converted:wow: .but where are the dates.....:neutral:

me too in at 92.6.
1st call of the season.
fresher B.E

seniors plz start giving some gdpi gyan
although gdpi dates are not given i hope it will be from 2nd march to 9th of march.

thanks
amigo

Hi Folks ,
.... got a call at 88.28 .... GD/PI at Delhi ... i think its a pretty clever ploy on their part ,not to mention the date ... to catch everybody off-guard , when the official invitation comes , perhaps ....
ATB , guys ....

Hum bhi hai team mein.... :biggrin:

XAT Score : 88 percentile...
Centre : Panaji...
Reporting time : 8:45 am...
Date : 00-00-0000 and we call ourselves pagals

Finally...... i get a call... guess am at the least percentile.. 85.16.. who cares as lond as the calls there.. best of luck to all..

Divyabhanu

Can someone who has got shortlisted give me their XAT ID and Password... I want to check something
PM me

thank god
got in
94.43 per in xat
fresher
8.45 ymca delhi
no date given

That's allright bhanu ,
now i think during the next round there is no weightage for the written test , i think so , but there i weightage for work ex , which will help me around 5 yrs work ex :)

pray for the ebst and wait for the seniors to guide us ..
with this i have had 200 posts
regards

best of luck to all