GIM Final Results 2008 out!

Hi All, The final results for GIM PGPM-2008 are out. Login at www.xlri.edu with ur XAT id and go to ‘GIM Final Results’ to check ur status. The subsequent details for the selected students will be mailed to them shortly. All the B…

Hi All,

The final results for GIM PGPM-2008 are out.
Login at www.xlri.edu with ur XAT id and go to 'GIM Final Results' to check ur status.

The subsequent details for the selected students will be mailed to them shortly.

All the Best!!!

I m selected...
rest of the details will be mailed!!!!!!!!

yupppyyyyyy
1st final call of the season...

I m selected...

yupppyyyyyy

Sorry, there does not appear to be any match for the XAT id you have entered.
We thank you for your interest in GIM and its programme and wish you well in your career.

this is what i get...
seems the hopes are over for me...

congrats to all who got selected

don't lose hope buddy...
i'm sure u'll be having other results awaited.. u'll get into them..

ATB

don't lose hope buddy...
i'm sure u'll be having other results awaited.. u'll get into them..

ATB

Hi loveekansal!

congrats for selection! mine shows...

XAT ID NAME Gender Shortlisted Status
565365 HIMANSHU BHAGAT MALE Second

You are on the second list for admission to the PGPM (2008-2010) of our Institute. The details of which are communicated to you by our letter.
guess this means 2nd list.. 😞

does it reach till there?

sad sad sad...:sad:
I m selected...

yupppyyyyyy

Congratulations!!!
I am in too.. Any idea about waitlist and stuff?

Hi,
I've been waitlisted 4 admission... Second list... Just wanted to know what chances there are of my getting a seat??
Thanx, waiting in anticipation...
Pooja

on the second list

hhhheeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy
i m in too.......... never felt so happy bfor.......... kudos!!!........ after a weird interview..... and being a fresher with mere 92......... i promise a treat for the seniors and other puys..........

I am selected too.....cant express how happy i am....

second list ...

I am in the Second list too... what does this second list mean ? How many of us are in it?And how many in the 1st list?

karan1408 Says
I am in the Second list too... what does this second list mean ? How many of us are in it?And how many in the 1st list?

@GIM, please correct me if I am wrong,
@ all
last year there were 150 students in first list and around 50 in second. Not sure how many from second list could convert though.
Hi loveekansal!

congrats for selection! mine shows...

XAT ID NAME Gender Shortlisted Status
565365 HIMANSHU BHAGAT MALE Second

You are on the second list for admission to the PGPM (2008-2010) of our Institute. The details of which are communicated to you by our letter.
guess this means 2nd list.. 😞

does it reach till there?

sad sad sad...:sad:

it implies u r in the waitlist...
definitely some ppl from waitlist will be called up...

it depends on ur waitlist rank.. i think it'll be communicated to u in a day or 2 through mail..

ATB
As far as I know, there r about 110 students in the FINAL list(1st list) and about 60 in WWAITLIST(2nd list)..
as per the no. of dropouts from 1st list, the candidates from 2nd list will be called up for Final admit...
All subsequent deatils will be mailed within 2-3 days to the selected students through e-mail as well as call-letters(hardcopy)..
ATB

Didnt get in with a good GD/PI and 99.89 in XAT

hey guys... all da best too every one who got the call..... but i am doomed... not in any list... feeling so bad right now cant even express.... dunno where em i gonna land up... i was expecting a lot from this

i didnt get in either. Felt my GD/PI was very good. Had a XAT score of 99.36%ile. i just dont understand what went wrong.

As far as I know, there r about 110 students in the FINAL list(1st list) and about 60 in WWAITLIST(2nd list)..
as per the no. of dropouts from 1st list, the candidates from 2nd list will be called up for Final admit...
All subsequent deatils will be mailed within 2-3 days to the selected students through e-mail as well as call-letters(hardcopy)..
ATB

Hi,
Just read ur post.. Im also on the second list...How sure r u bout d info given?? N do u have any idea at all wot chances dere r 4 ppl in d 2nd list?? Also, is the 1st list the final list or is there a 1st waitlist also??
Any1 else wid d answers 2 dese question, plz do reply...
Thanx!
Pooja