GIM Final Result [2011-2013]

Goa Institute of Management is happy to announce its Final Lists for the PGDM 2011-2013 batch. Many of you would have got the mails .The list will be put up later . Congrats to all Final Converts!!! * Some Facts: * 1. If you …

Goa Institute of Management is happy to announce its Final Lists for the PGDM 2011-2013 batch.

Many of you would have got the mails .The list will be put up later .
Congrats to all Final Converts!!!

Some Facts:

1. If you are in the final convert list, you will receive a hard copy of the call letter shortly and the further instructions will be mentioned in the same.

1. If you are in the Second or third merit list, it means you are on the waiting list and the letter for same shall be at your doorsteps soon. The further instructions will be mentioned in the same.

1. If you are not selected, then dont get disheartened, there are better opportunities waiting for you. All the best and thank you for showing interest in GIM.

For any queries from now on kindly post here and we shall be happy entertaining them

Some Rules:
  1. Kindly do not ask why you did not get through, as this is subjective and depends on a lot of factors including your interview and past record.

1. No bad language against Institute, Current students , Alumni or future students will be tolerated, and is any such incident happens it will be informed to the moderator and the thread will be closed.

2. If you think that you didnt get through because of your IT background/Software work or so request you to refrain from any discussion on the basis of diversity or giving negative weightage to engineers .Every college has its own basis of selection. Any absurd comment will lead to closure of the thread

Add GIM admissions to gmail : [email protected]

All the best to those who got through. Welcome to 2 years of fun, grilling and a wonderful career opportunity

PS: Please dont flood us specific queries regarding date of payment and all, not many of us dont have net facility and cant respond to your queries. Please have patience

Regards

Sir ....we will get the regret letter too by e mail....or just the people who r selected are getting the mail...

yes!!!!!!!!!!!! thankx a lot!!!!!!! GIM i m in 😃

Got a letter of selection from GIM

XAT : 92.67 %ile
Xth : 92.4
XII: 92.2
Grad : 6.88 CGPA
Work ex : 8 months

PS : Am not joining as will be going for Narsee Monjee.. :cheerio::cheerio:

hey new thread..i m in..helllllllo batch mates:)

Converted!!

XAT Score: 91.2%ile,
Std X: 83.86%,
Std XII: 73.67%,
Graduation (BMS): 67.25%,
Work Ex: 26 months after I get relieved in first week of May

GD - Below Average to Average,
PI - Good - Very Good.

GD-PI Experience Link: http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-fms-jmet/63339-2011-2013-goa-institute-management-13.html#post2579304
WAITLIST MOVES BY 1...I have converted SCMHRD

Hi Jatin,

Thank a lot to all seniors for helping us out and guiding us through from the beginning.
Cant wait to come to Goa and meet all of you

Just One Query... Got the letter of selection through mail... in the mail.. it was specified... there will be another test to judge our language/commuication.. and also a foundation course starting from June 13, 2011.
Is the foundation course mandatory ????

Need a confirmation... I need to register at college on june 10, 2011 rite?
After registration... is it mandatory to stay at hostel or can we stay outside?

I need this info coz.. in my company notice period is 3 months... and worst case.. I may not be able to attend foundation course...

A perfect start to the day..Newspaper,coffee and an acceptance letter!!....I'm in!!

I made it! Can't even express my happiness! Looking forward to meet all puys and seniors at GIM now! :-D

Hi Jatin,

Thank a lot to all seniors for helping us out and guiding us through from the beginning.
Cant wait to come to Goa and meet all of you

Just One Query... Got the letter of selection through mail... in the mail.. it was specified... there will be another test to judge our language/commuication.. and also a foundation course starting from June 13, 2011.
Is the foundation course mandatory ????

Need a confirmation... I need to register at college on june 10, 2011 rite?
After registration... is it mandatory to stay at hostel or can we stay outside?

I need this info coz.. in my company notice period is 3 months... and worst case.. I may not be able to attend foundation course...

Foundation course does not carry any credits but it is mandatory to attend.

Regards,
Mohit Sharma
Class of 2010-2012
Goa Institute of Management

What is the quantitative proficiency test. Do we need to brush up on quants all over again....

just when i thought i got out.....they pull me back....

No mail ....

After SPJ and NM, GIM also ditches me....
Depressed as hell...

**repost**

Hii..

Converted...

XAT - 77 %ile
10th - 87
12th - 89
Grads - 7.35/10
Work Ex 35 months @ reliance power After i get relieved in june 1st week...

My gd/pi experience.. refer post no 86 in this page.. http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2011-2013-goa-institute-of-management-gim-gd-pi-experiences-25063339

I am joining for sure..
Just can't say how am i feeling now.. as many times the thought of straight reject came into my mind because of 77 %ile which was the cut off for non goans..
Anyways excited a lot now... Looking forward to meet my batch mates very soon..

Cheers..
And now.. :drinking::drinking:

Got a Convert
XAT : 85.96 %ile
Xth : 88.13
XII: 84.5
Grad : 68.91
Work ex : 13 months Internet Marketing

GD:- Above Average
PI:- Stress Interview.

i dint get a mail..dat means i m nt selected....nt evn in waitin list....plzzz tell me.......

I am in guys!!!!!!!!!!
No other calls!
XAT 91.72%
Converts -GIM

Got through!!! First confirmed convert.....

XAT - 97.05 %ile
CAT 99.34 %ile
Converts - GIM
Waitlist - NITIE (129)
Rejects -
Result Awaited - IIM L, XLRI, XIBM, IIT M, IIT Kgp, IMT, MDI

What is the quantitative proficiency test. Do we need to brush up on quants all over again....

just when i thought i got out.....they pull me back....

Guys there is a foundation course in the first week where your quantitative and verbal skills are brushed up (either of the one, depending on the area you are not so good at according to your XAT score)
Don't worry. Cheers for for getting into GIM

Regards,
Mohit Sharma
Class of 2010-2012
Goa Institute of Management