GIM Final Result [2010-2012]

Goa Institute of Management is happy to announce its Final Lists for the PGDM 2010-2012 batch. You can check your results on : www.gim.sify.net * Some Facts: * 1. If you are in the final convert list, you will receive a hard co…

Goa Institute of Management is happy to announce its Final Lists for the PGDM 2010-2012 batch.

You can check your results on : www.gim.sify.net

Some Facts:

1. If you are in the final convert list, you will receive a hard copy of the call letter shortly and the further instructions will be mentioned in the same.

1. If you are in the Second or third merit list, it means you are on the waiting list and the letter for same shall be at your doorsteps soon. The further instructions will be mentioned in the same.

1. If you are not selected, then dont get disheartened, there are better opportunities waiting for you. All the best and thank you for showing interest in GIM.

For any queries from now on kindly post here and we shall be happy entertaining them

Some Rules:
  1. Kindly do not ask why you did not get through, as this is subjective and depends on a lot of factors including your interview and past record.

1. No bad language against Institute, Current students , Alumni or future students will be tolerated, and is any such incident happens it will be informed to the moderator and the thread will be closed.

Add GIM Admissions on GTALK : [email protected]

All the best to those who got through. Welcome to 2 years of fun, grilling and a wonderful career opportunity

Regards,

Shreye Mehtani

Finally!!!

I got thru... first convert of the season...

Got through!! Congrats to all converts!!

Hi Puys,

I hope this is finally official coz i m in.
GIM calling.
Feeling ecstatic. Hurray.

Thanx seniors for all the help and guidance provided.

Congrats to all the Shortlisted candidates.

Cheers
Manan

OMG ! OMG !OMG! OMG! I made it!!! Yay!!! Yupiee!!! Hurray! Love ya all
:cheerio:

My first convert...thanks GIM!!thank you seniors! Thanks everyone!! 😃

just a thought..
could there be movement beyond the third list???

just a thought..
could there be movement beyond the third list???

Hope it would ...

Neways congrts to all, who got selected...:smile:

sm pbm with the link?? cant see mine....

cud not convert this one. congrts to all converts:cheerio:

Edited........

hi.........

still not found........on their website..
is finally now results declared.........plz post the link dat works

yipeee i got thru,,,,.....2nd convert after IRMA....

i checked this another thread at 7.50pm today and posted ...but that thread disappeared....still i m thru...;)

Congos to evryone who made it.....it really is a big achievement in ur lyf,.....who didnt make it dont get disheartedned there is hell lot of opportunities waiting in ur lyf...

those who didnt find where to check....just login to xat site....and then click on Gim final results...

www.xlri.edu

GIM converted !

Got through the List

XAT Score 99.82
Work Ex 10 months(Schlumberger)
Congrats to all who got through.

Regards

Any idea how many calls are given?... is it 120 or 240?

Is moving to the new campus confirmed?

This year the competition for admission to the PGDM 2010-2012 batch was very high. Your candidature was strong but owing to the high competition we are unable to admit you to the program.
We thank you for your interest in GIM and its programme and wish you well in your career. 😞 😞 :(

congrats to all call getters

Converted at XAT--96.99

1st call of the season.......

waiting for--great lakes(waitlisted),XIMB(PGDM & PGPRM),LIBA

GD/PI RemainS for--Nirma,Fore,IMI

Rejected--SIBM Pune

Results Awaited--MH-CET

Hey,
Me also got thro.

Little apprehensive though, is there anyone who is in second or third list.
Please confirm seniors, is this the final list.

Anyways, congrats to all call getters.

Should I create a FB grp for those who r interested to join ? 😛