GIM 2009-11:Final results out

Hello everyone, so finally the results are out. Congrats to all the selected candidates. For all others there lies better opportunities somewhere else. All the selected candidates are requested to post a brief profile so that you…

Hello everyone,

so finally the results are out.
Congrats to all the selected candidates.

For all others there lies better opportunities somewhere else.

All the selected candidates are requested to post a brief profile so that you can get to know your batchmates better.

And here is the link for the google group:

http://groups.google.com/group/gim-2009-11-batch

please give ur XAT id number along wid the request, we will chk the XAT id before accepting the request......

And ya rock the google group, ask any questions u want to ask and we will answer

thxs niks for this thread..... n congrattttssss to all d ppl who hv converted... looking fwd to meet all of u 😃 n now it is time when lot of queries might come in ur mind... just keep them coming !!!

keep rocking!!!

Congratulations to those who made it! :clap: :clap: :clap:
We're looking forward to seeing ya'll here.. 😃

To all those who didn't make it, dont lose heart.. Im sure there's something better that's in store for u.. Continue believing in urself n u'll see loads of opportunitites coming ur way.. Just keep ur eyes open 😃 And good luck to ya'll!

Whatever help u guys need, n what ever questions ya'll need answered.. we here 😃 N now that some of us have finished our comprehensive exams (and, hopefully, wont have to repeat them) we'll provide ya'll with information at the earliest (or we'll at least try our best to satisfy ur queries).. :)

Congrats once again! 😃

Hello everyone,

so finally the results are out.
Congrats to all the selected candidates.

For all others there lies better opportunities somewhere else.

All the selected candidates are requested to post a brief profile so that you can get to know your batchmates better.

Hi,
Can you please provide the link ?
Hi,

The link to the google group

http://groups.google.com/group/gim-2009-11-batch

please make a poll where we can have a look at the confirm people who are not joining as most of the results are out except IIM and IITs...

Me in waitlist and the sad part is i dont even knw the waitlist number!!!!!!!! will that be in the letter that will be posted to us!!!!!!!

Moreover seniors pls throw some light on the waitlist converts and by wht time can i expect some movement in waitlist...... I mean approximately what are the tentative dates for movement or fee submission for converters!!!!!!!!!!

Also all those who have convert pls throw ur other calls if converted and wht will you people join......

Hi nitinpai

Hv u converted the GIm call.... please trow some light on it....
and wht will u join!!!!!!!!!!1 IRMA or GIM

Hi,

guys please send the XAT along wid request and not separately

AND
all the requests will be accepted only 2mrow, as we will get the XAT id list 2mrow morning.........
till then guys please wait......

hello ppl!!!
Congratulations to all those who'v been selected....GIM is all set to welcome u guyzzz!!:clap:
n all the others, stay calm.....der r loads of opportunities out der...keep trying...u may think its easier said dan done but its true...happened wid me!! :D

keep posting ur queries on d google grps link given by nitiksh....
n keep smiling...
cya...:D

Hi guys,

Made it to GIM....am really happy to be a part of the GIM family.....

I have my interview for SP Jain on Monday.

So if SP Jain doesnt turn out as expected (and chances are tuf), I'll be definitely joining GIM!!!

Hi guys,

So if SP Jain doesnt turn out as expected (and chances are tuf), I'll be definitely joining GIM!!!

Hi....

Where do u guys see GIM result... on their site I cant see any link for results....

Congo bro

on which link is the result displayed?

BEST of Luck for SPjain!!!!!!!!!!!
Please do convert it

Hi guys,

how can i see the final result? link??

I'm in

But won't be joining..posted for the benifit of w/l guys..

Cheers :clap:

prashantgoyal Says
how can i see the final result? link??

Check it here:

http://gim.sify.net/xat_login.php?err=1

Hi Seniors

M in d second list.. any idea abt the number of students who were able to make it to the final list from waitlist last year??

Hi People,

Welcome to GIM.

You worked hard. All the sweat, blood and the tears have paid off.

You cracked the XAT and got a call among 1 in 13 applicants.

You cracked the GD/PI and you were 1 in 10.

All in all, you have bested more than 100 other people to get into this place.

And not a SINGLE one of you 120 has got in because he is someone's son, because her family has a lot of money or influence, because he has some paper issued by the government.

Each and every one of you have made it this far on your own steam.

ON YOUR OWN BLOODY MERIT.

The road ahead is not easy. Its more treacherous than you can imagine.

This initial euphoria wil wear off, and then the grind will begin. But you will make it through because you have proven your worth in this absolutely transparent and most rigorous selection process.

A very different life, new environment, new friends, new experiences await you here in GIM. (and not mention WE THE SENIORS!!!!!)

Pack your bags and come....

for you are standing on the cusp of two of the most scintillating years of your life. You will remeber jack of what they will teach you here 50 years from now, but you will recount your GIM days to your grandchildren.....(if they listen that is!!)

So best of luck everyone and congratulations once again.

As for waitlisters, guys keep your fingers crossed. You never know when luck might smile on you.

Mumbai Puys please ping me back for Mumbai PG meet details.

Warm Regards
Snape

PS - Dont forget my request regarding order on the thread. Thanks a lottt.