GIM 2007 Results out

Guys , The results are out … chk your xat accounts and post in this thread … We are really hard pressed for time here … so cant write more . start posting your results all the best to everyine who made it … and for thos…

Guys ,

The results are out .. chk your xat accounts and post in this thread ...

We are really hard pressed for time here .. so cant write more .

start posting your results

all the best to everyine who made it ... and for those who didnt make it .. this isnt the end of teh wold ....

All The Best Guys !!

So moment of reckoning is here !!

Congrats to the guys who made it !!Hope to see u here !!

Guys..If u havent make it..just remember its not the end of the world ,only 120 can make it and maybe you are destined for sumthing better..

Be Good and Enjoi !!

Cheers..

Guys ,

The results are out .. chk your xat accounts and post in this thread ...

We are really hard pressed for time here .. so cant write more .

start posting your results

all the best to everyine who made it ... and for those who didnt make it .. this isnt the end of teh wold ....

Can't see it ... There's one link for GIM Interview details but that just loads the interview call details. Sorry I just couldn't find the link to the final result.. Can anyone help?

XAT ID NAME Gender Shortlisted - Status
249880 Siddharth Sudhir Karnataki M Yes

Congratulations, you are on the selected list for admission to the PGDBM (2006-200 of our Institute. The details are communicated to you by our letter.

im thru...
the link is taken off probably due to the error in "2006-08"..

call the admissions office..to confirm...

hello sir,

i saw my result. it said shortlisted. i was so happy.But now that link has disappeared. i m getting very nervous. please tell wat is the issue. pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls tell wat is happening

but the site still doesnot have the link.
can ne1 give the link.

hello sir,

i saw my result. it said shortlisted. but now suudenly that link has disappeared. i m getting very nervous. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL WAT IS HAPPENING

People ..

Dont worry due to some Error ,link has been removed temporarily and will be back in few minutes..

So dont worry and people who hav seen the results,you hav seen the correct results..

Just be little patient..

We hav a paper at 2 ..so will be available here only after 3..

All the best People..

Cheers..

I cannot see the link and no one is taking the call at the admission office.. i donot know whta to do..
some one please suggest something......

XAT ID NAME Gender Shortlisted - Status
249880 Siddharth Sudhir Karnataki M Yes

Congratulations, you are on the selected list for admission to the PGDBM (2006-200 of our Institute. The details are communicated to you by our letter.

im thru...
the link is taken off probably due to the error in "2006-08"..

call the admissions office..to confirm...

where did u get he link.. did u check it in the XAT account... but there isn't any link... only GIM Interview Details... could u post the link as well as the ph no. of admission office if u have... thanx in advance..
bye

guys this is what i m trying to say. there was a link as the seniors said but now it has disappeared.................!!

where did u get he link.. did u check it in the XAT account... but there isn't any link... only GIM Interview Details... could u post the link as well as the ph no. of admission office if u have... thanx in advance..
bye

Admissions Office

Ms. Jennifer Fernandes
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 0091-832-2490304

But Lunch time is from 2 to 3 ..so n point in callin now..call after 3..

The link on website will be back in some time..Dont Panic !!

Cheers..

it is a small technocall snag i guess... i m sure it will be up in no time.. lets be a bit more patient.....

can sm1 plzzzz post d link frm where d results can b seen??

@aspir ,rahul please post the link after the reults are formally out .we r waiting anxiously bros:neutral:

We Regret that your name does not appear among the candidates on the ME. Thank you for your interest in our programme. We wish you well for the future.well....with 3 yrs of work exp and decent xat score(93% ile)....i was hoping for a diffent message...anyways all the best to other puys!

hello everyone....my status says 'Second'...thts second list? does the first list mean the main merit list or is thr a merit, first and second? and seniors any idea on hw many ppl on the waiting list?

after logging through the xlri home page it says that i am on the "second list". Does that mean the2nd waiting list or the first waiting list?

also where do i stand in the waiting list?

Nothing on the GIM home page .Is there any other link? If so, then pls post it....

hi puys
the link is back on logging to XL site...
I have been shortlisted
all the best to all those who hv not seen yet...