GIC Re 2015 RECRUITMENT OF SCALE I OFFICERS

GIC Re, the 'Indian Reinsurer' and 15 th largest Reinsurance Company in the world fully owned by Government of India with the network in India and abroad is looking for Young, Energetic Graduates / Post Graduates with Brilliant Academic record in the disciplines mentioned below to fill-in the positions of 65 Officers in the cadre of Assistant Managers (Scale-I) to be based in its offices in India and abroadand will be liable to be posted anywhere in India as well as abroad as per the requirement of the Corporation.

http://gicofindia.com/images/pdf/Recruitment-Scale-I-officers-14-15.pdf

anybody is here giving gic re exam for scale 1 (General stream)? share your preparations...

I send application through speed post !

any problem?

Has anyone applied for Aeronautical  ?

Nabard assistant manager and GIC clashing!!!!!!! both on 1 MARCH. inko aur koi date nahi mili kya??????????????????  :x

GIC- my application status is still blank...n payment status showing confirmed...is there anyone of same status.......?

Can someone advice about study material to be used  for GIC Re exam preparation.?

is there anyone from finance and accounts stream of GIC Re??

no one from general stream...??????????

For which discipline r u appearing?

• LEGAL
  • STATISTICS
  • COMPANY SECRETARY
  • ACTUARY
  • EXECUTIVE P.A.
  • MEDICAL
  • GENERAL
  • FINANCE /ACCOUNTS
  • CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
  • ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
  • MARINE ENGINEERING
  • AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING
  • INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (Software)
  • HUMAN RESOURCE DEVEOPMENT
  • INSURANCE

0 voters

Anyone received confirmation status as its 13 feb today, website is still showing same status, payment confirmed and application status blank????

Anybody here belongs to SC/ST/OBC category? online training for category candidates was about to start today only according to the notification....So any intimation call regarding that? 

Hi Guys...Please Check..Admit card is available....

GIC admit Cards Available now, Exam is intact on 1st March, My centre pritampura New delhi

friends what you will prefer nabard or gic or able to give both exam?

Nabard or GIC?

Do any of you have Nabard or GIC in afternoon shifts?

Anyone from marine engineering

i cannot able to download  the admit card.. please help

Any update about online training ?