German Consultant PwC Please Evaluate my Profile

Hi everybody. Could you please evaluate my profile. German 710 GMAT (47Q, 41V, 4.5 AWA) Toefl ibT: 110/120 3.4 Undergrad GPA in Business Administration from German University Work - 5 yrs experience in Corporate Restru…

Hi everybody. Could you please evaluate my profile.

German

710 GMAT (47Q, 41V, 4.5 AWA)
Toefl ibT: 110/120

3.4 Undergrad GPA in Business Administration from German University

Work
- 5 yrs experience in Corporate Restructuring and Performance Improvement Advisory with focus on the automotive industry
- Have spent the last 4 years on projects in Central Eastern Europe and the Middle East where I was acting as project lead for several performance improvement projects in the Automotive industry
- Managed teams up to 10 people
- Was also responsible for the acquisition of one of the biggest consulting projects our office had up to date

University
- Several internships for blue chip companies in France, Germany, Hong Kong and the US
- Exchange semester at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (one of the top rated universities in Asia)
- University swimming team

Want to get MBA to obtain general management knowledge and focus on business of innovation and technology.

Short term I would like to spend some more years in consulting (eg McKinsey, BCG etc), in the long run i would like to start my own business or work as turnaround consultant or interim manager (CRO)

Exracurriculars:

Triathlon, Marathon Ironman
Backcountry skiing
Travelling (been now to 44 countries, remaining 150 I hope to cover in the next few years)

Considering Harvard, MIT, Stanford, Berkeley and UChicago

Would be great if you could give me some feedback if I would stand any chance of getting admitted

Hello
Unusual to see intls using PG. Nevertheless welcome to Pagalguy aka PG.

Firstly a very good profile... balanced GMAT scores.. with good grades .
One strange thing i see you mentioned undergrad.( did u do studies under bologna model ?) otherwise i usually know magister/diplom as terminating degree..

. good amount of quality leadership exp from what ypu portray from a big brand . so thats a positive..your university internships /exchange program is good , diverse , but similar information i would find from other top european applicants ( so its good thing but not neccesarily a great distinguisher from other similar applicants ) ..

Your ecs are good .. no major pitfalls there

for the univ you mentioned.. Stan and H are still ambitious because of age factor. you seem to be 28 which mite be snag for those two schools as they are increasingly going for younger crowd, however you shud go ahead and apply ( you never know )

for other schools . i think you are very competitive.. good overview of your case through good essays and you have a great shot ..

All the best

PS: just curious , where r u based in Germany .. I am closeby in Innsbruck

Cheers

silentcacophony ..

Hi everybody. Could you please evaluate my profile.

German

710 GMAT (47Q, 41V, 4.5 AWA)
Toefl ibT: 110/120

3.4 Undergrad GPA in Business Administration from German University

Work
- 5 yrs experience in Corporate Restructuring and Performance Improvement Advisory with focus on the automotive industry
- Have spent the last 4 years on projects in Central Eastern Europe and the Middle East where I was acting as project lead for several performance improvement projects in the Automotive industry
- Managed teams up to 10 people
- Was also responsible for the acquisition of one of the biggest consulting projects our office had up to date

University
- Several internships for blue chip companies in France, Germany, Hong Kong and the US
- Exchange semester at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (one of the top rated universities in Asia)
- University swimming team

Want to get MBA to obtain general management knowledge and focus on business of innovation and technology.

Short term I would like to spend some more years in consulting (eg McKinsey, BCG etc), in the long run i would like to start my own business or work as turnaround consultant or interim manager (CRO)

Exracurriculars:

Triathlon, Marathon Ironman
Backcountry skiing
Travelling (been now to 44 countries, remaining 150 I hope to cover in the next few years)

Considering Harvard, MIT, Stanford, Berkeley and UChicago

Would be great if you could give me some feedback if I would stand any chance of getting admitted