Georgia Tech Fall 2013 Applicants

Lets start a thread for Fall 2013 applicants for Georgia Tech school of management. If you have already applied or are planning to apply or you have already heard back from the school, please share it here. I have already applied in R1. Any R…

Lets start a thread for Fall 2013 applicants for Georgia Tech school of management. If you have already applied or are planning to apply or you have already heard back from the school, please share it here.

I have already applied in R1. Any R1 applicants ?

Nobody yet ??

It asks for a 4-year degree. Hence I'm not eligible.

hey dude !! I applied .. but didnt get any info from scheller. My Gmat scores doesnt reflect on buzzport either. Thinking abt mailing them today or tomorrow

you applied in R1?

yeah.. how abt u ? are u facing the similar issue or is ur application in review ?

Nice initiative to start the thread for Gatech.

I have also applied for Gatech for Fall 2013 for R1.

My Profile:
6 years of work Exp in IT (Mostly into Product Development ) by Fall 2013.
GMAT:690
Extra Circular: Good

I have received the interview call and I completed my interview a week ago , waiting for results.

I guess you guys may get the interview call in another few days.

@ Ambar : Could please share your profile.

Any updates ? Am waiting ... fingers crossed ......

@BK_MBA

Same here . No communication from Georgia Tech

so .. u guys atleast finished Interview ?? It has been a month since I submitted my application .. My GMAT scores doesnt even reflect on buzzport !! did the same thing happened to u guys ?

@kemeo I did finish my interview. I submitted my App on Oct 3rd week time frame. The interview was good. Director of Career Service and Admissions office took the interview. The interview was more like a discussion and I would say the experience was good.

MY GMAT scores are updated in Buzzport , I do not see them missing. Did u send the official GMAT scores ? I have sent the official one.

Might be you can send a mail to them and get it clarified.

Let me know if I could of any help.

Good to hear tat!! I already submitted my official scores in the month of september itself .. I'll mail them today evening ..

Even I cannot see my GMAT scores . Where can one see that in Buzzport ?
I can see my TOEFL Scores.

It will be there along with TOEFL scores , GMAT will be before and TOEFL after that in Buzzport. They are sequential.

Is there a possibility that if you send official scores before submitting the application, then might not be able to link it to your account in buzzport?

@mynk004 I have submitted my scores before submitting the App and I see my scores updated. The Buzzport website says discrepancies can be there until the app is fully processed . So I guess the app is still being processed . Best way to find out would be to send a mail .

My Gmat scores were updated in Buzzport yesterday.

Anyone apart from BK_MBA who got the interview invite ?

I submitted my app more than a month back... no reply from the university. 😞