GDPI classes in Chennai

Congrats to those who have aced CAT… This is a thread for the Chennai Champs to discuss about your Queries on GDPI Classes for 2013 - What is on offer and where one can join. Please do mention your percentile and calls if possible. All the Best f…

Congrats to those who have aced CAT.. This is a thread for the Chennai Champs to discuss about your Queries on GDPI Classes for 2013 - What is on offer and where one can join. Please do mention your percentile and calls if possible. All the Best for your converts !!

Where would you be joining for your GDPI Preparation?

VistaMind is the best for working aspirants, they have practice GDs and mock interviews on the weekends. Theory sessions during the weekdays after 9:30 PM the recordings of which are made available to everybody

VistaMind is good in chennai. But i'm sure that keeping TIME as an option would be wise -- considering GDPI is more about the practice and the peer group and most toppers are guaranteed to come to TIME.

CL will be costly but they host a series of Webinars and also bootcamps as well as a book to know about yourself and there are Institue specific Form filling sessions. It also has a good track record.

@leo12all Vistamind is newer and the Webinars are in CL too
@kinisuhas : Vista mind is run by the EX- TIME directors. So u can expect them to do as well. Also webinars are conducted by the directors themselves.
I'd say go to vista mind for the webinars and time for the peer group.

@kinisuhas said:
@leo12all Vistamind is newer and the Webinars are in CL too
Are you serious ? If you've joined any of the CL webinars and you'd know that it isn't any better than a video broadcast . Secondly, there is very little help given by the faculty to students who hadn't registered at their center. Thirdly, even when you've registered for the CL PDP, they force you to pay 2-4 K to attend the webinars.
Anyways, there are reasons to visit CL/TIME practice sessions once a while as they have a more diverse crowd.
Disclaimer : I've registered for the GD/PI classes of both CL,TIME and VistaMind. But chosing to be regular at VM because of good personal attention given by top faculty.

so youve experienced all????

@leo12all said:
Are you serious ? If you've joined any of the CL webinars and you'd know that it isn't any better than a video broadcast . Secondly, there is very little help given by the faculty to students who hadn't registered at their center. Thirdly, even when you've registered for the CL PDP, they force you to pay 2-4 K to attend the webinars.Anyways, there are reasons to visit CL/TIME practice sessions once a while as they have a more diverse crowd.Disclaimer : I've registered for the GD/PI classes of both CL,TIME and VistaMind. But chosing to be regular at VM because of good personal attention given by top faculty.
Sorry, CL/TIME/Vistamind and Byjus too. I'll take the content sessions by the team Byju too

anyone has idea how to apply in management seat...

Are GDPI sessions not included as part of their CAT regular classroom course?

@pagalgarg If you are a full time student...yes you will.. if ur not /or are atest series student you need 2 enroll.
@kinisuhas yah i had enrolled in a regular batch... i think they havn't started GDPI sessions yet. U have enrolled somewhere?
@pagalgarg which one..Me no

@pagalgarg : Time will be coming out with the package and the session details by today or mostly by tomorrow. Thats what i heard from the nungambakkam office.

@leo12all : I guess the 2 k that we will pay will cover all the webinars and we wouldn't have to pay anything more. I do agree to your point that there will be more one-one attention at VM.

I'll be attending classes at time. Classes are on weekends at nungambakkar centre.

@kinisuhas Have you joined CL, if yes then which centre. Everyone says that only CL tambaram is good, is it so?

@leo12all Have you attended Content sessions of Byju. How was it? GD/PI sessions in Byju won't be of much help since no. of students will be low. But, if the content sessions are good enough, it can also be considered.

@deepakh88 said:
@leo12all : I guess the 2 k that we will pay will cover all the webinars and we wouldn't have to pay anything more. I do agree to your point that there will be more one-one attention at VM.

Actually I've already paid 3K to Career Launcher at center for registration but the webinar registration page still asks me to pay 2-4 K (depending on the options).
And yes, VistaMind folks give a lot of personal attention even in online sessions and the topics are covered in-depth and systematic. The CL webinars are more of a teasers, covering broader topics but in a shallow way peppered with non-useful amusements and are there to suppliment the in-classroom classes.
If any of you have seen the TIME video which was there for XAT and found that the host didn't waste any time in doing non-useful things then you'll understand the point I'm trying to make.

@sivaniim They will start in some time. No notification yet, but it would not be wise to depent on them for practice.

i spoke with time anna-nagar they told there is a session for iim call getters in janaki college adyar from 10 morning to five evening on the coming saturday and sunday .i have joined cl (paid 2k)and time(regular student)..i also attended a demo pdp in adyar it was gud .