GD PI Preparation for Non Engineering Students ::CAT 2012!

Hi all!as CAT 2012 has been ended…now it is the time to prepare your-self for the next satge called Group Disscussion and Personal Interviews…this thread has been created for only Non Engineering back ground students to discuss about this :)…

Hi all!

as CAT 2012 has been ended...now it is the time to prepare your-self for the next satge called Group Disscussion and Personal Interviews...this thread has been created for only Non Engineering back ground students to discuss about this :)here ppl can share their views on their respective academic field realted questions,PI experience of previous years,current affairs and possible gd topics for this year..along with this one can also share some do and dont tips for gd pi.....

P.S-best of luck for 9 th January 2013!!!

hi shuvam...great to see you created a thread for non engineers...can we expand the scope of this thread and rename it to include more parameters relating to non engineers..

yes obviously!!!bdw have u made it to Jain's Prfl based shortlist?@harry

Nice initiative. Can anyone please suggest whether self study is better or joining an institute is better for gd pi prep. I am currently in a small city (ajmer) with a few of the institutes but obviously bad faculty.

Hi , Anyone here applied for FMS executive MBA and got an interview call?? Anyone who can guide about the process???

Any info on results of the Executive MBA course? Nobody is picking up the phone so very difficult to know their plans. Any idea any one ???😟

Name-Saurabh Jain, Working with Sapient Consulting as Program Manager, 9 Years of Work Ex with Various IT/ITES Companies like HP, Unisys and Tech Mahindra. B.Tech (NIT, Kurukshetra) Class of 2000.

Can anyone tell me when will the application for FMS Executive MBA will start. Couldn't find any update on the college website. I called up on the telephone no. present in the college website, they told application will start from last week of September 2013. Still couldn't find any update.

Can anyone please help....

Eligibility for FMS Executive MBA :Hi , Can anyone clear my confusion as to what is the minimum experience required to apply for the Exec Programme of FMS as it is mentioned on their site :

"

Candidates should have at least five years experience as an executive or an administrator in a commercial, industrial, government establishment or registered organisation after passing the Bachelor's Degree Examination.

Three years Full-Time experience shall be determined as on 1st July 2013

"

So, does it mean one needs to have 5 yrs of exp or 3 years of full-time?

I have graduation degree in computer science and working as business analyst from 2 years. Am i eligible for Executive MBA Program. Please suggest any good institute in Pune for this course.

Hi Puys

I am working as an electrical engineer with a French MNC and having 4 years of experience. Now I want to go for an executive MBA. Guys please suggest that which college should I target ???

I am thinking about these colleges...

FMS...Executive MBA

IIT Delhi ......MBA(EVE)

......or should I try GMAt for better options?

Plz suggest...Thanks in Advance !

Hi , Anyone here applied for FMS executive MBA and got an interview call?? Anyone who can guide about the process??? Is there any Chartered Accountant in the current batch?

is there any reservations for kashmiri migrants or kashmiri pandits for mba programme from iim's or fms?

Hi..can someone please tell me about the placement scenario at FMS for Executive MBA.. I cannot find any placement reports on the website.

Hi folks, Can anyone let me know, is company sponsorship required for Executive MBA from FMS or just need company No Objection certificate. I appreciate your time and help over this!

~ Sunil

FMS Executive MBA is a total farce. There is no good teacher. Clear favouritism towards doctors and govt employees!

The old teachers are leaving and no good replacement. Artificial pressures are created regarding class tests, assignments etc. Everyone in the Executive MBA are working full time, so the focus should be on real applicability of the knowledge rather than wasting time just to pass the tests and exams. These age old systems really should change..

Hi...can someone please help me..I actually applied for FMS MBA executive program.. I need some help to know about details written exam & PI.I dnt knw anyone who is in FMS at present or even an alumni .I will be really grateful if u can help me..Regds Shikha

Is 2 year executive program worth joining in FMS Delhi ? I am an IIT graduate with 5 years of experience. Please throw some light on placement prospects of this course.